|Kompetensområde||Administration, ekonomi, juridik|
|Sista svarsdatum||2023-09-29 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
Provides general administrative and clerical services on department/program/local Business Unit level. Prepares documentation and assists in researching, compiling, proof- reading and editing reports, presentations, organization charts, correspondence, etc.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier
– Factory tours both in English and Swedish, including planning for and booking tours.
– Coordinates lockers, keys and orders work clothes for workers.
– Introduction for workers regarding competence training, and handles the tool Kompetensvy (entering data and registration)
– Works closely with our Education Officer to coordinate employees or trainees from other factories/countries.
– Takes photos of new employees, and organize and upload them to our photo file.
– Time writing for consultants.
– Must have good command of the English language.
– Confident Personality (to take on factory tours).
– Should ideally have general interest in how production works.
Training will be done internally.
The assignment will likely be extended.
EXPLANATION ON LEVELS:
Levels with numbers (1-5): Increasing experience from 1=Very Junior up to 5=Very Experienced
Levels with letters (A-F): Increasing experience from F=Very Junior up to A=Very Experienced
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken Swedish and English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price the fee (4.23%) will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
The consultant is located in Sweden
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
PLEASE NOTE: From the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted.
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
Some remote work WITHIN SWEDEN may be possible and in dialogue with manager, but Onsite preferred.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.