|Sista svarsdatum||2023-08-31 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Edwin Landgraff (email@example.com | 076-765 40 46)|
Service Manager as in NCC I&T Jobb description for IT Service Manager. With IFS knowledge and specific for the processes AP and AR but will not work with daily operations.
The Service Manager will participate in the project (not daily operations for current ERP system )Core Finance and will be part of implementation.
The person will work with other Service Managers for other modules in IFS
The person will work together with Service Manager in operations for these processes to understand the AS-IS situation.
To understand what is expected of the role as IT Service Manager in Operation, the description is:
To oversee all services, products and systems in scope of responsibility, ensuring that business demands and agreed service levels are being met. Systems and application in HR IT Tools.
• Ensure that main service documentation is in place and up to date.
• Regularly conduct life-cycle management for owned assets and CIs, including hardware, software, licences and warranties. Ensure that CI relationships are accurate on all levels in CMDB.
• Continually identify and explore opportunities for service/ systems,- and business improvements incl. increase of automation capabilities.
• Contribute to forecast, budgeting and financial follow up
Service Delivery & Operations
• Ensure that all processes required to deliver the services (incident, problem, service request) are efficiently managed and support procedures are followed and functioning according to defined processes and service level agreements.
• Manage the support teams (assignment groups) to ensure efficient everyday operations.
• Manage the deployment of updates, releases, patches to the test and production environment thru efficient change control handling (CAB etc.).
• Constantly improve your products and services and provide feedback that help to improve our overall ways of working.
• Work closely with business stakeholders to capture requirements and translate them into IT demands with clear business case and outlined value.
• Participate in service development projects/ initiatives and ensure agreed service design,- and development procedures and principles are followed.
• Plan and oversee transition activities to ensure proper handover from development to production environment.
• Keep yourself updated with trends and insights about the and products in scope of your responsibility.
Service consumer relationship
• Build strong customer relationships by providing fast and efficient problem-solving to every-day issues.
• Continuously interact with key stakeholders according to defined service governance structures and processes.
• Lead operational service forum with super users and/or internal service/product consumers and share performance reporting.
• Ensure that instructions and end-user guidelines (knowledge) is correctly created and in place, to improve self-service capabilitie
Management of Service Providers
• Handles IT supplier management process activities that reduce costs and risks, drives continuous improvement and value creation throughout the agreement lifecycle.
• Adheres to governance, contracting guidelines and principles for specific IT supplier category.
• Is responsible for the contract management for suppliers in scope.
• Is responsible for the financial and performance management of suppliers in scope.
Agile and ITIL good knowledge
Service Management Processes
Service Operations/Service Transition.
English and one nordic language
Good Technical understanding
Bifoga CV på engelska i Wordformat under fliken Dokument. CV:t är en viktig del i utvärderingen av konsulten. Det ska tydligt visa att konsulten har den kompetens och erfarenhet som efterfrågas för det aktuella uppdraget.
Offert för detta uppdrag måste skickas in via KeySourcingTool. Svar via mail kommer att få begränsad feedback.
Beskriv kort i ”Kommentar” vid de olika kraven hur konsulten uppfyller dessa, samt hänvisa till uppdrag i CV:t
High level of independency