|Sista svarsdatum||2023-10-06 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
Apply strong IS application technology knowledge in general and application configuration expertise in specific to any IS activity within all IS process domains especially within BUILD and RUN where that expertise is required. Is capable to work independently. Shares delivery of solutions by partnering with business and technology groups to elicit configuration requirements and manage the design and development of configuration-related modules according to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs), in time, in budget and at quality. Analyzes configuration-related system activity by assessing system utilization, employee productivity, and trending amongst key quality attributes. Assist the team with user acceptance testing requirements for existing and new systems and modules.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
Hardware/Software Configuration includes the analysis, recommendation, introduction and support of various hardware/software configurations, analyses of projected business requirements and related costs versus benefits. Develop, maintain, control, audit, analyse and manage a variety of information systems. Formulate and define system scope and objectives, devise strategies, develop or modify procedures, and resolve complex problems and related issues.
The background and objectives of Hitachi Energy´s SAP program is to transform the business by:
Increased effectiveness and efficiency, e.g. by:
• Enhanced customer focus with a faster and more consistent customer response.
• Reduced End-2-End lead times, working capital and improved quality.
• Increased productivity by automation and elimination of local applications.
Increased transparency, e.g. by:
• Increased transparency of the entire supply chain.
• Detailed transparency on stock levels.
• Increased cost transparency and identification of cost deviations.
Standardization of data and harmonization of our business processes enabled by the global SAP solution shall ensure these business outcomes at the same time as replacing multiple legacy systems and lowering IT-cost.
Your role and responsibilities:
– Conduct hands on work and design in enhancing both current SAP logistic flows to support HVDC business and overall SAP Solution by driving and coordinating with other project bodies.
– Collaborate with HVDC Business, HVDC PLM organization and Central Hitachi Energy SAP program team to have a positive impact on the business objectives.
– Have a drive to positively impact project performance by collaboratively working with management, peers and partners to achieve business objectives, short and long term.
– Proactive, transparent and efficient project management and communication with multiple local roll-out teams and stakeholders.
– Take part in developing an initial HVDC SAP governance organization. And be part of transferring this into a steady state line organization, driving further development and leading HVDC practices / usage of the solution to meet current and future business objectives.
– Have a willingness to travel internationally, location flexible.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price the fee (4.23%) will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
The consultant is located in Sweden
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
PLEASE NOTE: From the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted.
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
Some remote work WITHIN SWEDEN may be possible, but Onsite preferred.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.