|Sista svarsdatum||2023-06-09 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
An Engineering Base Application administrator is working in a team where collaboration is a central part and where you will be responsible for application administration, maintenance, and continuous system development.
• Participate in software and hardware upgrades.
• Planning and arranging Steering Committee and user meetings.
• System administration, installation, and configuration.
• End user support, problem solving and training.
• Maintaining end user documentation.
• Implementation and maintenance of Electrical-CAD (ECAD) standard and base design libraries.
• User license and access management.
• Reporting to 3rd line support (Application Suppliers and Local IT support).
• Living Hitachi Core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering, or equivalent.
• You have great interest in application administration and development, as well as experience from project- and application management.
• Experience in Engineering Base or similar ECAD applications.
• You are a driven, self-motivated natural leader with a creative mindset and great interpersonal skills, you listen and evaluate ideas and communicate enhancements and improvements.
• It’s important that you communicate well at all levels of the organization and get your messages across in a coherent and clear way.
• You have a high level of integrity and dependability.
• Fluency in English is required, whereas Swedish and other additional languages are highly valued.
• Experience in ITIL is qualifying.
• Knowledge and skills in MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project, and Share Point are Valued.
We have offices in Ludvika and Västerås but it’s not mandatory to be stationed in Ludvika or Västerås for this assignment.
The division of time for remote work vs being in the office is flexible and can be discussed with manager.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Swedish and other additional languages are highly valued.
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is possible virtual/remote WITHIN SWEDEN: The division of time for remote work vs being in the office is flexible and can be discussed with manager.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.