|Sista svarsdatum||2023-04-07 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
The manager is looking for 2 consultants.
Apply strong IS application technology knowledge and expertise to any application IS activity within all IS process domains, especially within BUILD and RUN to support global business needs and help solving difficult topics. IS capable to work independently. On assignment identifies, proposes, advises and implements existing IS application technology and IS solutions/services, sharing knowledge and depending on seniority – guiding others on implementation and operation, using understanding of existing IS application technology and business requirements.
Support Factory Lead (Local Data SPOC)
• Managing/supporting Local Data SMEs
• Provides input to Data Object List, as required, of own location data
• Provides specialist input to data object design, profiling and rules design
• Analyses data from own location and compares to Reiwa designs
• Provides input to development to cater for local business needs
• Provides input to data object load method, of own location data
• Support Cluster Data Coordinators with validation
• Support local data SMEs during validation
• Support with defects resolution
• Managing/supporting data cleansing at source
• Review and confirm data functional specifications and mapping files between sources and S/4HANA
• Keep track on identified gaps and support test stream with the localization of test scripts
• Support with cutover planning, execution and monitoring
• Act as technical support in discussions with the vendor where the local Data SME don’t have the technical knowledge. Be the bridge between the local Data SME’s and vendor Data SPOCs.
• Support Local Data SMEs in the understanding of S/4HANA. There are business units with non-SAP users who lack the knowledge about SAP nomenclatures and logic.
Required skills & experiences:
• Functional SAP consultant with experience in one or more S/4HANA E2E Streams.
1. Quote to Cash – Q2C.
2. Project Opportunity to Close – PO2C.
3. Plan to Deliver – P2D.
• Product Master Data – PMD.
• Warehouse Management – WM (including EWM).
• Production Execution and Planning – PE & PL.
4. Source to Pay – S2P.
• Previous experience from Hitachi Energy & ABB is preferred.
• Knowledge about or experience from Infor ERP LN is preferred.
• Able to quickly grasp Infor ERP LN data objects in order to support with mapping toward ERP LN.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
The consultant is located in Sweden
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
PLEASE NOTE: From the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi Energy Sweden AB via KeyMan, Rev. A 2023-02-27”):
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
Some remote work WITHIN SWEDEN may be possible, but Onsite preferred.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag