|Sista svarsdatum||2023-10-06 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
Apply strong IS application technology knowledge and expertise to any application IS activity within all IS process domains, especially within BUILD and RUN to support global business needs and help solving difficult topics. IS capable to work independently. On assignment identifies, proposes, advises and implements existing IS application technology and IS solutions/services, sharing knowledge and depending on seniority – guiding others on implementation and operation, using understanding of existing IS application technology and business requirements.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier
PLM System Architect – 2 consultants needed
PLM Systems Architect’s primary responsibility would be to oversee the design and implementation of PLM systems that support the Product information architecture and product development. He/she would be responsible for analyzing business requirements, evaluating available technology options, and developing comprehensive system architectures that align with organization objectives and goals. He/she will closely working with PLM System architecture owner to execute his/her responsibilities.
Responsibilities and challenges:
• Partners with business and technology subject-matter experts to elicit and translate business requirements into technological solutions following agile or hybrid working methodology.
• Partners with other enterprise and solution architects to provide a consensus based scalable and adaptable architectural solution.
• In charge of making sure that all existing and future technical solutions will be documented in a sustainable way.
• Simplifying complexity through conceptualization.
• Creating and documenting the systems architecture and design.
• Enable best practices to be followed.
• Support all solution architects and developers required to execute the responsibilities.
• Support vendor selection.
• Support establishing governance to secure alignment across HVDC with the PLM Systems Architecture plans.
• Support the evaluation of new technologies identifying relevant use cases and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Provides PLM steering committee with technical assistance and support for technical documentation, customer facing presentations and engagements, including leading customer communications.
• Support the PLM Systems & Service delivery organization to execute PLM projects.
• 8+ years of documented experience as system architect within the PLM/PDM domain.
• Proven experience escalating technical customer issues.
• Experience with integrations with ERP & other enterprise systems.
• Good negotiation skills, able to lead business through discussions and workshops and be able to uncover key use cases and press gaps.
• Working in large international engineering/industry companies.
• Experience from executive mangement.
• Solid business first perspective when approaching the task.
• Large business transformation projects.
• Business process analysis, documentation, and implementation.
• End-to-end business process perspective.
• Challenge driven personality is required.
• Goal oriented personality is required.
• Critical thinking and ability for creative innovation is required.
• Combination of strong will and flexibility is required with situation awareness.
• Resilience is required.
• Fluent written and spoken English is a must.
- Remote work – possible, preferred location in Ludvika or Västerås.
- Extension – possible.
- Swedish – not mandatory but beneficial.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price the fee (4.23%) will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
The consultant is located in Sweden
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
PLEASE NOTE: From the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted.
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
Some remote work WITHIN SWEDEN is possible, but Onsite preferred: Preferred location in Ludvika or Västerås.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.