|Sista svarsdatum||2023-10-06 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
Apply strong IS application technology knowledge and expertise to any application IS activity within all IS process domains, especially within BUILD and RUN to support global business needs and help solving difficult topics. IS capable to work independently. On assignment identifies, proposes, advises and implements existing IS application technology and IS solutions/services, sharing knowledge and depending on seniority – guiding others on implementation and operation, using understanding of existing IS application technology and business requirements.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
Experienced PLM architect to support in the process development in several key PLM areas.
Product Lifecycle Management Business Architect is a subject matter expert of PLM. Product Lifecycle Management Business Architect works for Product Information Architecture Owner and collaborates with System Architecture Owner’s team and the PLM system/application architects and developers, and with business, product management product owners, supply chain and manufacturing to service.
Product Lifecycle Management Business Architect develop and improve continuously product information management and systems architecture and integrations. They steer application development to a common direction to enable greater quality of products and better productivity of organizations and technologies.
PLM Business Architect shall have more deep knowledge and experience to write and explain technology specifications (application specific). This means PLM Business Architect should also have knowledge of configuring some of PLM data related systems (PLM, ALM, BIM, ERP, MES, CPQ etc.).
Duties and Responsibilities
PLM Business Architect is:
• Responsible to deliver Hitachi Energy – HVDC Product Information Architecture according to PLM vision and strategy, and by principles set by the Product Information Architecture documentation.
• Responsible to help scale and execute faster the HVDC Product Information Architecture vision and strategy.
• Responsible to help detail all product information management applications required development towards a common vision and strategy.
- There is minimum of 5-year experience required in managing product information management in large product and/or project based industrial technology company across business-critical applications managing and enriching product data.
- Excellent knowledge of information and data models from business perspective is extremely relevant.
- Excellent technical documentation skill is required.
- There is advantage to know application systems and their information models related to PLM, ALM, ERP, MES, CPQ, MBSE, BIM, APIs and Integration layer solutions, engineering applications including CAx tools.
- Critical thinking and ability for creative innovation is required.
- Ability to collaborate with different personalities and other SMEs is required.
- Energy business knowledge is advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal is required.
- Good English language, verbal and written is required.
- All minimum required Experiences, Knowledges and Skills listed under Qualifications needs to be fulfilled.
- Remote work – possible
- Preferred location – in Ludvika or Västerås
- Extension – possible
- Swedish – not mandatory but beneficial.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price the fee (4.23%) will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
All minimum required experiences/knowledges/skills listed under Qualifications needs to be fulfilled.
The consultant is located in Sweden
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
PLEASE NOTE: From the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted.
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
Some remote work WITHIN SWEDEN may be possible, but Onsite preferred.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.