|Sista svarsdatum||2023-02-13 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
We are looking for a VMware vCloud Engineer to be part of implementing a new team for the operation and development of WMware Vcloud.
We have offices in Ludvika and Västerås for this position!
You have a deep knowledge in WMware and WMware administration running on ESXi platforms and experience from complex system environments. You have been supporting an enterprise class Data Center and have Hands on experience with physical server installations.
You have Expert knowledge on Virtualization: Vmware vSphere, vRealize Automation, vRealize Operations, vRealize Log Insight, vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager, knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, AD group policies, backup technologies and have ITIL process knowledge. You are a team player with good communication skills.
As an WMware Vcloud Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Creating, Upgrading and Maintaining VMWare ESX and virtual sessions.
• Providing Backup and restore VMWare servers and virtual sessions.
• Performance and capacity management on VMWare servers and complex health check.
• Controlling administrator rights on VM Infrastructure.
• Setting up resource pools and VMware Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) cluster, Resource Management, Resource Monitoring along with VMware High Availability (HA) cluster
• ESX Server Installation and configuration of virtual switches, network connections and port groups, configure Storage
• Virtual Center Installation and configuration and Installation of its components, Perform Level 3 Support for Esx Operating system.
• Installing / Upgrading Esx platform environment
The job responsibility also includes:
• Providing technical support to a broad range of installations, patching, configuration, and updates to virtual infrastructure requiring the ability to research, analyze, and resolve problems effectively to meet established performance metrics.
• Maintaining documented (e.g., Disaster Recovery) procedures for OS Infrastructure.
• Collaboration with team members, software vendors, and other technical staff to develop, design, implement, and continuously improve systems.
• Active coordination with team members and other groups to effectively perform basic Windows Server and administration support for daily operations. Follow procedures and guidelines to install, patch, configure, customize, troubleshoot, upgrade, integrate, and maintain systems, software, network and port configuration, host-based firewalls, and peripherals.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
Some remote work WITHIN SWEDEN may be possible, but Onsite preferred.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag