|Sista svarsdatum||2023-02-10 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
Role description for additional Cluster IT PM
- Support with Stakeholder Management of IT resources at the country (All BUs)
- Support with nomination of resources within Technology and Data stream
- Manage timely availability of IT resources within area of responsibility
- Manage adherence to time schedules and contributes to the project milestones
- Issue management and escalations
- Support planning and implementing the IT work-packages, as defining in the Deployment Plan
- Maintain definition of local system architecture and interfaces (As-is) based on feedback from business
- Drive analysis, development, and testing of local interfaces together with the core team (To-Be)
- Ensure resources (incl. third party vendors) are available to build integration with local applications
- Plan and follow-up on interface build with local application together with Technology core team responsible
- Supports System Deployment, along with contingency plans (local requirements)
- Supporting analysis and testing of global interfaces
- Ensures resources and system availability needed for integration of local applications/interfaces
- Support with thrust and push on data migration
- Ensures the preparation of the Cut Over / Dress Rehearsal Plan with all Country specific ramp-down / ramp-up activities to ensure a smooth business transition into Reiwa
- Prepares and communicate cutover with focus on system availability and interface deployment
- Mobilizes IT resources for UAT, Training, Dress Rehearsal and Cutover activities based on the project timelines provided by the core team
- Prepares IT organization for technical and business cutover
- Manages the execution of the dress rehearsal plan (for activities assigned to country resources)
- Supports the preparation of Go- / No-Go Criteria
- Monitors and Coordinates actual cutover execution from a country perspective in alignment with the country PM
- RAID Management and escalation on a Cluster level in alignment with Cluster IT PM
- Implement & drive local project governance together with Cluster IT PM
- Stakeholder Management at project cluster incl. to establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Interacts regularly with the cluster test coordinator to plan and staff testing activities according to plan
- Reports to the Cluster Deployment Manager and Cluster IT PM on progress, risks and issues for local interface testing and cutover activities
- Key contact person during the execution of Dress Rehearsal and Cutover activities within the country/cluster
- Mobilizes resources for Hypercare support based on the project timelines provided by the core team
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is possible virtual/remote WITHIN SWEDEN, but Onsite preferred.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag