|Sista svarsdatum||2023-02-13 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
Local project leader Figeholm (Local Factory Lead) for implementation of SAP S4/HANA as a part of the Hitachi Energy global Reiwa program. The program will replace our previous legacy systems, improving and simplifying ways of work for over 30,000 employees across 60+ countries. Figeholm is a local factory in Hitachi Energy with 100 employees. We are today running a Baan system called ERPLN. The plan for go live in SAP S4/HANA is set to Jan 2024.
- Organize Local Business resources (Subject Matter Experts, SME´s, testers, trainers).
- RAID Management and escalation point on a Factory level.
- Stakeholder Management at local factory level.
- Driving the topics that are in the grey area between process teams to closure. In close alignment with global SMEs, defend the Global Template.
- Mobilize resources for Integration Test Cycle, Training and data migration activities based on the project timelines – business resources are mobilized by business.
- Mobilize resources for User Acceptance Test, Training, and support Cutover simulation and Cutover activities based on the project timelines – business resources are mobilized by business.
- Drive Change Management at local factory level for respective business.
- Drive fast decision making within the local factory.
- Escalation point for Local process SME’s/Key Users within the local factory.
- Advocate for template adoption principle to business. Try to minimize number of gaps.
- Change Champion in the local organization, member of the Change Champion Network.
- Drive the planning and setup of local run organization fitting to overall Global/HUB Run organization. Securing long term Business Value Realization effects, continuous improvements, super user/key user identification and implementation.
- Experienced project manager within IT and change management.
- Experience from changing business system.
- Experience working with ERP and connected systems and processes. Preferably SAP S4/HANA
- Process knowledge, desirable from Paper Industry.
- Fluency in Swedish and English, both written and spoken.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken Swedish and English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is 100% on site.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag