|Sista svarsdatum||2023-07-14 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
Responsible for building and providing specific IS Solutions/Services and support activities elaborate on scope and impacting areas. Responsible for building and delivering of specific IS solutions/services as advised. Reviews Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and corresponding service monitoring & controlling metrics to identify rightsizing opportunities.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
Regional ERP Manager
• Manage the delivery of services to the agreed schedule, cost, service levels and quality, leveraging the capabilities of the assigned team. End to end accountable for managing handed over ERP(s).
Partners with the Regional and Country IT Managers, Global Domains, Global Platforms (including Global ERP Run), Architecture, BU IT Managers, Service Managers, SME’s, Functional Analysts, Solution Architects, and other members to assure the delivery of the services.
Engage with ABB in order to ensure service delivery for ERPs under TSA.
Support deployment of Global strategic programs (TSA Exit/REIWA/Sakura…) Support the qualification of business requirements, periodically review the demand and maintain a view of upcoming demand.
Scope covers all countries in the Region for Run to Build.
• Manage the evolution of application landscape in the Region, minimizing impact from single Global program deployment. Identify evolution of local application portfolio. Identify functional gap in the local portfolio triggered by individual programs, propose solutions and initiate projects to close them. Drive identification and fulfillment of related funding and staffing. Manage related project execution.Ensure transition of required interfaces.
• Effectively monitor and control the performance levels of the deliverables to meet targets, conduct periodic reviews, and report performance on the agreed SLAs, KPIs and metrics. Including project monitoring in the cluster.
• Manage assigned budget and participate in the definition of costs and schedules.
Prepare, validate and implement transition of resources to target operating model for ERP in the Region.
• Maintain continual improvement and innovation, create and execute service improvement plans,and implement best practices.
• Manage and engage with various Business and IT stakeholders to design effective solutions thatdrive business value and ensure stakeholder alignment to the ERP solution approach.
• Meet/exceed user satisfaction level targets.
• Formulate and execute strategy for training user community.
• Ensures if and as advised, the area of responsibility is appropriately managed, organized, staffed,skilled and directed.
• 8+ years of strong project and service management experience in a highly integrated ERP environment with multiple stakeholders (preference is experience with Baan / ERP LN; SAP).
• Extensive knowledge and experience in implementation / support of at least one SAP module withgood overall understanding of SAP features and concepts.
• Deep knowledge and experience in project and service management lifecycle processes, tools,methodologies and standards. Certification in ITIL, PMP, Lean Six Sigma is added advantage.
• Highly adept at bridging, translating and integrating business with IT, and converting business requirements into IT solutions.
• Deep understanding of the drivers of demand, supply and consumption of ERP services.
• Ability to provide leadership to ensure effective solutions that drive business value are created and implemented.
• Able to manage, guide, motivate and develop assigner resources, or work without any direct reports as advised, in an environment of virtual teams.
Awareness of latest technology, developments and offerings from SAP and their future direction.
• Experienced in managing complex and diverse stakeholders, and ability to effectively communicate with them. Excellent presentation skills is highly desirable.
• Strong negotiation and coordination skills.
• Commercially astute with good understanding of estimation, forecasting, budgeting and underlying financial considerations.
• Able to sort through complex issues and make timely decisions.
• Ability to generate new ideas, challenge status quo, take risks, support change and foster innovation.
• Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline or equivalent.
Remote 49% – 51% Onsite.
Interview via Teams.
Please find attached description of the role under tab Bifogade dokument: 2023-06-24 Regional ERP Manager.docx
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price the fee (4.23%) will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
The consultant is located in Sweden
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
PLEASE NOTE: From the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted.
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
Some remote work WITHIN SWEDEN is possible: Remote 49% – 51% Onsite.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.