|Sista svarsdatum||2021-12-10 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Edwin Landgraff (email@example.com | 076-765 40 46)|
We are now looking for a Solution Architect for Financial Planning and Analysis with competence level 3 to NCC (see appendix NCC Competence levels).
Solution architect in prepare phase.
The project scope is:
Deliver a common FP&A solution for business and financial planning, reporting and analysis consisting of processes, systems, models, rules & principles that will support the linkage from strategic to operational objectives on an ongoing basis. The solution will support NCC as a whole (all countries, all BA’s and functions), Management and operations at all levels
All relevant and critical business and financial information to enable an effective planning, steering and follow up of the businesses shall be available in the system.
Establishment of a commonly defined financial model including cost allocation/operating income statement framework also including info modelling of all relevant objects such as organization/cost center structure (legal/operational), Chart of Accounts and Cost Codes etc.
From a system perspective, a common and fully integrated FP&A solution that assumes automated interfaces and decommission of current FP&A applications/systems.
* Skilled in Master Data and Integration work assessment and development
* Preferable knowledge and experience from FP&A (Budget, Planning, Forecast) and/or Finance system/IT landscape.
* Understand architectural problems and define efficient solutions. Understand the concept of enterprise architecture landscape and its related challenges
* Design of system integrations
* Experience from Finance solutions
* Experience from project related business (e.g.infrastructure, building)
* Self leadership: Act as a key member of project team and provide leadership in both solution design and development, In an independent proactive manner get things done through self-leadership
* Formal qualification within solution/IT-design, business architecture.
* Experiences in using the application Sparx
• Support NCC Service Architecture Design document preparation
* Analyze business requirements, as well as IT operational and non business requirements (e.g., performance), in order to design an appropriate solutions.
• Deliver solution architecture, i.e., Service Design documentation (SAD) including process, application, data, integration and infrastructure architecture.
• The solution design should be based on a High level Architectural Concept (HLAC) produced by an Enterprise Architect to secure alignment to NCCs target architecture.
• The Solution designs should be constructed on the principle of “minimal viable product” when ever possible. This to secure an iterative end to end delivery to the business.
• Deliver Integration design as part of the solution design
• Good understanding of group common systems
• Deliver input to development initiatives time, cost and risk for proposed solution/service designs.
• Follow the architecture principles, guidelines and frameworks defined by NCCs Enterprise Architecture.
• Assist in problem resolution and support the development team through consultation and problem research.
• Be the driver of the architectural perspective during the Prepare Phase.
• Work with vendors/suppliers involved in developing a solution to ensure they follow the decided solution design.
• Participate in architecture forums to provide input to the assigned development.
• Ensure that the expected quality of solutions is achieved.
• Assist in the harvesting of the solution design from project into NCCs Enterprise Architecture together with appointed Enterprise Architect
• Ensure interfaces between existing system landscape and ongoing projects within Finance domain and Orbital program
High competence and at least 6 years as a consultant within relevant area
Previous experience as Solution architecht in several similar assignments at different clients
Skilled in Master Data and Integration work assessment and development
Preferable knowledge and experience from FP&A (Budget, Planning, Forecast) and/or Finance system/IT landscape.
Understand architectural problems and define efficient solutions. Understand the concept of enterprise architecture landscape and its related challenges
Design of system integrations
Experience from project related business (e.g.infrastructure, building)
Experience from Finance solutions
Formal qualification within solution/IT-design, business architecture.
Experiences in using the application Sparx
Bifoga CV på engelska i Wordformat under fliken Dokument. CV:t är en viktig del i utvärderingen av konsulten. Det ska tydligt visa att konsulten har den kompetens och erfarenhet som efterfrågas för det aktuella uppdraget.
Offert för detta uppdrag måste skickas in via KeySourcingTool. Svar via mail kommer att få begränsad feedback.
Beskriv gärna kort i ”Kommentar” vid de olika kraven hur konsulten uppfyller dessa.
High level of independency
Able to take main responsibility
Able to lead and drive assignments
All offers + CV must be written in English
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag