|Roll||Supply Chain management Specialist|
|Kompetensområde||Försäljning, inköp, marknadsföring|
|Sista svarsdatum||2023-05-26 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
Support the implementation, maintenance and compliance of Supply Chain Management (SCM) Council approved activities. Executes assigned activities based on the standard procedures. Designs and implements plans for local sourcing to reach the business targets. Supports regional and global sourcing initiatives as required. When working for GBS centers, support specific assigned tasks related to sourcing, like e-sourcing activities.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier
• Purchase equipment on behalf of the company in accordance with the required technical specifications, price, delivery schedule, and conditions defined.
• Supplier evaluation, visits, assessment and development.
• Support other departments by providing relevant information of the market.
• Monitor the performance of suppliers (delivery times, quality, execution times) and solve performance problems.
• Identify and qualify new suppliers in collaboration with the quality and engineering specialists.
• Align supplier orders with customer requirements in terms of content, quality, delivery, durability, and price.
• Early professionals are preferred with sourcing or buyer experience (min a year experience).
• Experience in working with SAP and ERP LN, confident user in storing data.
• Precise and proactive worker.
• Good communication and negotiations skills.
• Fluent both in Swedish and in English.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluent both in written and spoken Swedish and English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price the fee (4.23%) will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
The consultant is located in Sweden
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
PLEASE NOTE: From the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted.
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
Some remote work WITHIN SWEDEN may be possible, but Onsite preferred.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.