||Försäljning, inköp, marknadsföring
||2023-05-26 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)
||Ellinor Jakobsson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 072-529 43 56)
We are now looking for a Senior B2C Consultant France for Visit Sweden
You have passion and skills in social media, editorial content for the web, SEO, and digital production. Visit Sweden is looking for a consultant for a 10-month-long contract for the
French market during the period 7 June 2023 – 1 April 2024. Extent: 40h/month
Responsibilities in the role:
As Web & SoMe Manager France, you are responsible for maintaining, optimizing, and publishing content on visitsweden.fr as well as managing our French social media accounts and newsletters. Periodically, you also support campaign-related activities in the local market.
In collaboration with colleagues and Head of Web & SoMe Management, develop, implement and manage our work in web and social media
• Management responsibility for social media locally through both integrative global and local initiatives.
• Manage and monitor local market social media content to stay abreast of local/current trends
• Ensure that the content of our own social media channels is inspiring, engaging, and appeals to the French target audience
• Web responsibility in terms of content, accessibility, and optimization.
• Manage and be responsible for sending newsletters 4 times/year
• Follow up on the results of our always-on organic work in the local market, i.e., growth, high engagement, and quality traffic
• Linguistically quality-assured translations and purchased advertising in digital channels in consultation with the Head of Web & SoMe.
• Stay up to date on the latest methods and technologies in social media, web & SEO
• Handle editorial work in publications systems, such as Mete, Falcon, and Wagtail (CMS)
• Has relevant education in social media and/or web management and digital marketing.
• Have worked in a similar role for 8 years, preferably in tourism or the hospitality industry.
• Fluent in English and French orally and in writing
• Has a relationship with Swedish culture and a good feeling for packaging messages in digital channels
• Proficient in Office 365
• Is used to working with communication and production on Meta’s platforms (Instagram & Facebook)
• Experience with content management systems for web publications (wagtail)
• Experience in operational work with newsletters (mailerlite)
• Master fundamental analysis of KPI:s of your work
• Curious, creative, and result oriented.
• Works independently but enjoys collaborating in a cross-functional team with colleagues of many different nationalities
• Acts in a responsible and solution-oriented manner
• Has a structured way of working and is a good communicator
• Is used to taking own initiative, prioritizing, and being able to re-prioritize, when necessary, as well as working proactively and getting things out of hand.
• Have experience with agile methodology
• Speaks a little Swedish
• Knows the French media landscape and local players
About the service:
The position is a parental substitute for 10 months with the desired start June 7, 2023 for handover and onboarding in the team “Web, SoMe & Digital production” with colleagues in Stockholm and at our foreign offices.
About Visit Sweden:
Visit Sweden is Sweden’s marketing company and markets Sweden as a travel destination, Swedish destinations, and experiences with the goal of increasing people’s desire to travel here. At Visit Sweden, you are welcomed to a business characterized by commitment, a high level of competence, and collaboration.
Extensive -at least 8 years of experience, in digital marketing for social media and web
Extensive -at least 8 years of relevant experience, of project management in digital projects and analysis of KPI:s
Good experience of projects where customers are from National Tourism Boards
Very good language skills in French and English, in both writing and speaking
In the quotation, the proposed consultant’s CV must be attached, which describes suitability and experience
Approved F-tax slip or equivalent
Office location in France
Have been running a registered business in France for at least 3 years
Good language skills in Swedish
Knowledge and experience of Visit Sweden’s work and marketing activities
Very good knowledge of the hospitality industry’s structures in Sweden, and its range
Bifoga CV i Wordformat under fliken Dokument. CV:t är en viktig del i utvärderingen av konsulten. Det ska tydligt visa att konsulten har den kompetens och erfarenhet som efterfrågas för det aktuella uppdraget.
Offert för detta uppdrag måste skickas in via KeySourcingTool. Svar via mail kommer att få begränsad feedback.
Beskriv gärna kort i ”Kommentar” vid de olika kraven hur konsulten uppfyller dessa.
Curious, creative, and result oriented.
Works independently but enjoys collaborating in a cross-functional team with colleagues of many different nationalities
Acts in a responsible and solution-oriented manner
Has a structured way of working and is a good communicator
Is used to taking own initiative, prioritizing, and being able to re-prioritize, when necessary, as well as working proactively and getting things out of hand
Option på förlängning som längst t.o.m. 1 oktober 2023.
Traktamente, restidsersättning och övertidsersättning utgår inte för uppdraget.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.