|Sista svarsdatum||2023-09-08 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
Lead a team of HSE Specialists (in Local Division (or) Local Business Unit, Hub (or) Project) and contribute to improving Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) performance in the respective organization to ensure an exemplary health and safety culture as well as a strong focus on the environment. Support the business by applying in-depth HSE knowledge to offer solutions and advice. Facilitate delivery of support from the Center of Expertise (CoE) and ensure effective risk management through HSE excellence along PG’s value chain. Reports HSE incidents. Feeds back on lessons learned and best practice from own unit and across PG to management and employees. Reports on HSE performance and progress on implementation of PG Group Sustainability objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs) to PG Group, as required.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier
• As HSE Manager for Power Quality you will be part of the Management Team and be responsi-ble to drive a first-class implementation of Hitachi Energy HSE targets within our organization, towards our customers and stakeholders.
• You will lead a team with responsibility to implement company processes, develop strategies and follow up on statistics related to your area of responsibility.
• Support our HSE work in tenders and projects.
• You will be responsible for reports and investigations of HSE and quality incidents, including feedback on lessons learned and best practice from own unit and across the community to-wards management and employees.
• Drive and support the unit’s sustainability strategy and give input the company’s strategies.
• Drive behavioral change through implementing group-wide performance improvement pro-grams and practices to ensure an exemplary health and safety culture, as well as a strong focus on environment throughout the organization in alignment with business unit and company initiatives.
• You will report to the Power Quality Manager in Sweden.
• To succeed in this role, it is crucial that you have previous experience in or are currently working with HSE. This perhaps in the building and construction sector/industry with good knowledge of Swedish HSE construction rules and regulations.
• Knowledge of the Swedish work environment law/electrical safety
• We are in the project business. If you have this or similar background this would be of interest for us.
• It is a plus if you hold a Bachelor of Engineering degree.
• You are a flexible, pragmatic, and diplomatic professional, able to convey different opinions without conflict.
• You are proactive, look for opportunities and take responsibility for the projects you run.
• You have excellent communication and collaboration skills and can successfully persuade and influence colleagues from different levels.
• To communicate in English is essential for this position and fluency (oral & written) , Swedish would be beneficial.
For this role the consultant will NOT have to lead/ manage a team. This role is more of a specialist rather than a manager.
EXPLANATION ON LEVELS:
Levels with numbers (1-5): Increasing experience from 1=Very Junior up to 5=Very Experienced
Levels with letters (A-F): Increasing experience from F=Very Junior up to A=Very Experienced
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price the fee (4.23%) will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
The consultant is located in Sweden
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
PLEASE NOTE: From the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted.
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
Some remote work WITHIN SWEDEN may be possible, but Onsite preferred.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.