|Sista svarsdatum||2023-11-17 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
Apply application knowledge combined with business process experience to new or changed IS solutions/services to test and verify their functionality and performance. Supports delivery of the appropriate IS solution/service according to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs), in time, in budget and at quality by testing the functionality and performance.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier
The end date is not fixed, the consultant are needed until further notice.
51% of the work is required to be conducted from office.
We are looking for a Software Quality Specialist with several years’ experience, preferably from testing in large complex systems. You will work with a team of QA’s to make sure quality lives in all parts of our product and our agile software development process. You are curious, structured and highly communicative. You will conduct software tests by sitting down with our newly developed GUI in your hands, in the same way as our customer do, and manually put the applications to test. You will work together with our senior QA’s to push the complete system to its boundaries before approving our software for release.
Our SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition) product, Network Manager, utilize several redundant backend/middle layer servers accessed from several different applications. It is near real-time system with a huge database, high demands on redundancy, availability, security and data acquisition/storage. It is used by different countries to operate their entire power grid.
As a person you have a QA-mindset; you are curious and want to explore every corner of a new thing/feature put in your hand, you are stubborn and when other people stops because it works you keep digging to prove it does not. You are structured and can trace back and explain afterwards to other people what was proved not to be working in your tests. You are highly communicative and build relations with developers and other stakeholder and can explain complex things in an easy way.
• Holds a Master or bachelor’s degree within computer science, electrical engineering or similar.
• Several years’ experience of testing SW applications, preferably in large complex systems.
• Experience from working in different software development processes and familiar with necessary considerations when it comes to creating software with quality.
• Used to work with different agile methods and recognise roles, rules and best-practices.
• Holds knowledge about agile frameworks such as SCRUM or SAFE.
• Different test methodologies and strategies within software development are well known.
• Certified tester within ISTQB or similar.
• Fluent in English.
Responsibilities within the role
• Run test scenarios and system tests to ensure quality before release.
• Write new test scenarios to assure system and functions meet with requirements.
• Be active in setting up test strategies and test plans.
• Verify correction of bugs.
• Be part of improving the quality assurance processes to ensure a good product.
• Support and assist others in your team when needed.
• Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to understand functionality and customer issues to be able to reproduce and report them.
We are living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Interviews – In person.
- Remote 49% – 51% on site.
- 4-10 years experience.
EXPLANATION ON LEVELS:
Levels with numbers (1-5): Increasing experience from 1=Very Junior up to 5=Very Experienced
Levels with letters (A-F): Increasing experience from F=Very Junior up to A=Very Experienced
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price the fee (4.23%) will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
The consultant is located in Sweden
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
PLEASE NOTE: From the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted.
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
49% remote work WITHIN SWEDEN is possible, 51% of the work is required to be conducted from office.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.