|Sista svarsdatum||2023-11-17 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
Apply strong IS security knowledge and expertise to any IS activity within all IS process domains, especially within BUILD and RUN to support global business needs and help solving difficult topics. Is capable to work independently. On assignment and request identifies, proposes, advises and implements existing IS security technology in the context of IS solutions/services, sharing knowledge and if senior – guiding others on implementation and operation, using understanding of existing security technology and business requirements.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier
Cybersecurity Lead Engineer
At the HVDC Cybersecurity function team we ensure and improve a high level of cybersecurity across HVDC, in our projects and service agreements we are also responsible for our strategic cybersecurity initiatives, including the Cybersecurity Certification program (IEC 62443 & others), organizational compliance programs, and cybersecurity projects.
Our success is made possible by the dedication and competence of our people. Knowing this means we need leaders with a focus on developing and empowering their team and a dedication to the Hitachi Energy company values.
For this position, we are looking for a collaborative, teamwork-oriented doer with a strong interest in cybersecurity and a willingness to share expertise. We would welcome applications from experienced professionals, as well as younger applicants who are keen to take their careers to the next level. To excel in this position, you will need to understand the Cybersecurity trends and work proactively to be one step ahead.
• Using your system and cybersecurity knowledge, you will help the other engineers in our projects to fulfill their responsibilities and help to align our cybersecurity base solution in tender works.
• Support the Cybersecurity Engineers in their day-to-day activities.
• Be part of the Cybersecurity Architecture team, that is focusing on streamlining all different cybersecurity topologies.
• As Cybersecurity Lead Engineer you will be able to answer most questions in a tender, including suggested changes from a legal perspective.
• You can demonstrate mastery of 62443-Framework in daily application and have knowledge of at least one other framework or regionally appropriate regulation.
• Knowledge of one or more information security laws.
• Knowledge of NIS-directive and the ISO 27001
• You are an engaged person who thrives in a constantly changing environment and enjoys collaboration with employees, peers and beyond.
• As you will be part of a company that operates on a global arena, fluency in English is required.
- Remote work: office presence required once in a while – to be discussed with HM.
- Extension possible.
- English mandatory.
- Swedish not mandatory.
- Interviews via Teams.
EXPLANATION ON LEVELS:
Levels with numbers (1-5): Increasing experience from 1=Very Junior up to 5=Very Experienced
Levels with letters (A-F): Increasing experience from F=Very Junior up to A=Very Experienced
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price the fee (4.23%) will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
The consultant is located in Sweden
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
PLEASE NOTE: From the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted.
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
Some remote work WITHIN SWEDEN: to be discussed with HM, but Onsite preferred.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.