|Roll||IT Risk & Compliance|
|Sista svarsdatum||2023-12-08 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
Apply strong IS security knowledge and expertise to any IS activity within all IS process domains, especially within BUILD and RUN to support global business needs and help solving difficult topics. Is capable to work independently. On assignment and request identifies, proposes, advises and implements existing IS security technology in the context of IS solutions/services, sharing knowledge and â�� if senior – guiding others on implementation and operation, using understanding of existing security technology and business requirements.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier
At the HVDC Cybersecurity function team we ensure and improve a high level of cybersecurity across HVDC, in our projects and service agreements.
We are looking for Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Engineer to be responsible to find and mitigate cybersecurity risks in our projects. That means you are experienced enough to ask the right questions at the right time.
We have a friendly, diverse, and multidisciplinary environment. This is a team that you can flourish in and where you are given responsibility as well as large degree of freedom to decide the path of the design and implementation.
• You will work with Cybersecurity Risk Assessments according to the 62443 standard. Meaning Initial Risk Assessments, and Detailed Risk Assessments.
• You will be part of the Risk Mitigation Plans.
• Ensure we achieved the decided Security Levels.
• You have 8+ years of experience from IT-OT- security and risk assessments. You have been part of archi-tecture work and project execution.
• You demonstrate mastery of the 62443 framework.
• Knowledge of risk assessments according to other frameworks such as the ISO 27000 and NIST are merit-ing
• You are an engaged person who thrives in a constantly changing environment and enjoys collaboration with employees, peers and beyond.
• Proficiency and fluency in English is required since you will be part of an international setting.
- Remote work: office presence required once in a while – to be discussed with HM
- Extension possible
- English mandatory
- Swedish not mandatory
- Interviews via Teams
Levels with numbers (1-5): Increasing experience from 1=Very Junior up to 5=Very Experienced
Levels with letters (A-F): Increasing experience from F=Very Junior up to A=Very Experienced
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price the fee (4.23%) will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
The consultant is located in Sweden
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
PLEASE NOTE: From the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted.
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
Some remote work WITHIN SWEDEN might be possible : office presence required once in a while – to be discussed with HM.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.