|Sista svarsdatum||2023-10-10 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Marie Lundin (firstname.lastname@example.org | 076-1081079)|
Main assignment includes:
• Deliver solution architecture, including one or several areas e.g. process,
application, data, integration, security and infrastructure architecture.
• Lead and steer the design development and ensure that the expected quality of
solutions is achieved.
• Construct solution designs based on the principle of “minimal viable product”
whenever possible. This to secure an iterative end-to-end deliver to the business.
• Assist in problem resolution and support the development team through
consultation and problem research.
• Work with vendors/suppliers involved in developing a solution to ensure they
follow the decided solution design.
• Follow the architecture principles, guidelines and frameworks defined by NCCs
• Deliver input to development initiatives time, cost and risk for proposed
• Assist in the harvesting of the solution design from project into NCCs Enterprise
Architecture together with appointed Enterprise Architect.
The role is based out of NCC HQ at Herrjärva torg 4, Solna Stockholm.
Academic degree in IT or equivalent
Formal qualification within solution/IT-design, business architecture (e.g.,
Certified Business Architect)
Minimum level of experience required > 5 years of experience from IT work within solution design and business
English, very good in speaking and writing
Fluent in at least one Nordic language
Communicate effectively and explain complex architecture matters
Earn trust internally within the IT organization and with business representatives
* Act as a subject matter expert in architecture matters and communicate solution
concepts to different stakeholders within the organization.
* Explain complex architecture issues in an understandable way both to business
and IT stakeholders
• Understand architectural problems and define efficient solutions
* Understand the concept of enterprise architecture landscape and its related
* Define and deliver complete solutions deigns that meet business requirements
in cooperation with others
* See beyond the obvious solution and suggest innovative options
• Knowledge and experiences in using the application Sparx (Meriting)
Bifoga CV på engelska i Wordformat under fliken Dokument. CV:t är en viktig del i utvärderingen av konsulten. Det ska tydligt visa att konsulten har den kompetens och erfarenhet som efterfrågas för det aktuella uppdraget.
Offert för detta uppdrag måste skickas in via KeySourcingTool. Svar via mail kommer att få begränsad feedback.
Beskriv kort i ”Kommentar” vid de olika kraven hur konsulten uppfyller dessa, samt hänvisa till uppdrag i CV:t
• Work independently, set priorities, and create results
* In an independent proactive manner get things done through self-leadership
* Set priorities and plan work in a structured way
* Deliver results both in the short by applying the principle of a “minimal viable
* Act as a key member of project team and provide leadership in both solution
design and development.
able to take main responsibility, lead and drive assignments within relevant area
High level of independency
Is a role model for lower level consultants