|Sista svarsdatum||2023-11-08 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Marie Lundin (firstname.lastname@example.org | +46 76 108 10 79)|
NCC is currently carrying out a major transformation program where the project Supplier Control will implement a new solution.
The project aims to
A) …clarifying the supplier assessment and evaluation process of NCC suppliers.
B) …providing the ability to assess and evaluate NCC suppliers.
C) …clarifying how to share and use information about assessment, evaluation and audit across the organization.
D) …providing the ability to share information about assessment, evaluation and audit across the organization.
E) …develop a new supplier register.
In December work shops with suppliers are planned for.
Design workshop together with the supplier of the new Supplier Control solution. Continue to support project and supplier with architectual knowledge to get the best solution in place.
Development of a new Legal Entity Master to replace the old . Work together with EA(Enterprise Architect) and SM (Service Manager) to create a successful solution.
The role is based out of NCC HQ at Herrjärva torg 4, Solna Stockholm.
The recruitment is a backfill for a resigning solution architect. The job will last until new SA is recruited. Approxamately until Aprl-May.
The solution architect will be responsible for the overall quality of the Solution Design.
The solution designs should be lined with NCCs target architecture which requires a close cooperation with the Enterprise architecture practice in NCC.
As a member of the Solution architect team you will together with your team members design specific and cross functional solutions that meet business requirements and constraints as well as IT operational and non-business requirements.
Main assignment includes:
• Deliver solution architecture, including one or several areas e.g. process, information, application, integration, security and infrastructure architecture.
• Lead and steer the design development in process area and ensure that the expected quality and cross functional alignment of solutions is achieved.
• Construct solution designs based on the principle of “minimal viable product” whenever possible. This to secure an iterative end-to-end deliver to the business.
• Work with NCC business stakeholders and selected suppliers involved in developing a solution to ensure they follow the decided solution design.
• Follow the architecture principles, guidelines and frameworks defined by NCCs Enterprise Architecture – eg. Integration, Security, Master data strategies.
• Deliver planning input to development initiatives time, cost and risk for proposed solution/service designs.
• Assist in the harvesting of the solution design from project into NCCs Enterprise Architecture together with appointed Enterprise Architect.
Academic degree in IT or equivalent (Solution Architect with business process profile)
Formal qualification within solution/IT-design, business architecture (e.g., Certified Business Architect)
Experience from implementation projects or similar for procurement processes
Experience in designing logical information models according to our archimate meta model as basis for integration work.
Need to have a open mind and possibily to take on a new task without starting from zero (a lot have already been discussed and decided and there is not time to start from the beginning).
Knowledge in procurement processes and procurement systems
Knowledge in event based integartions
Mastar Data knowledge
>5 years of experience from IT work within solution design and business development
Bifoga CV på engelska i Wordformat under fliken Dokument. CV:t är en viktig del i utvärderingen av konsulten. Det ska tydligt visa att konsulten har den kompetens och erfarenhet som efterfrågas för det aktuella uppdraget.
Offert för detta uppdrag måste skickas in via KeySourcingTool. Svar via mail kommer att få begränsad feedback.
Beskriv kort i ”Kommentar” vid de olika kraven hur konsulten uppfyller dessa, samt hänvisa till uppdrag i CV:t
Able to take main responsibility, lead and drive assignments within relevant area
High level of independency