|Sista svarsdatum||2023-12-08 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
Production engineering includes development and application of various processes and utilization of specialized equipment to efficiently accomplish such objectives as fabrication, production, modification, or repair of products. It also includes areas of improvement of processes and lay out. Use computers and selected programs for such matters as preparing reports and conducting analyses.
Under general guidance of supervisor or more experienced engineer, perform various engineering duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of standard engineering principles and practices. Pursue initiatives to improve effectiveness of the group and increase customer satisfaction or full fill legal or other agency requirements.
Minimum requirements of education and experience:
• 2-6 years of work experience within the relevant field and a bachelor or master’s degree, or
• Another technical degree with 10-15 years of work experience within relevant field.
• Working command of the English language.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier
You will take the role as a production development technician for manufacturing of Surge Arresters and Capacitors. In the role you will:
- Lead and participate in investment projects.
- Develop processes and production with continuous improvements and process optimizations.
- Focus on a profitable and interference free production and be supportive in quality and maintenance activities.
- Participate in product development to ensure a robust production and good work environment.
- Cooperate with other departments in the company and with external partners and suppliers.
- Work with and develop digital tools and solutions for production.
We are looking for a candidate with interest in technology, data and automation. Preferably with a bachelor’s degree and a couple of years work experience. To succeed in the job, you need to:
- Have a proficient level of Swedish and English.
- Be result oriented and thrive in production environment and theoretical dialogues.
- Be accurate and understand the importance of documentation.
- Be communicative with ability to share your knowledge to the rest of the organization.
- Enjoy collaboration and thrive and challenge yourself with continuous improvements both short and long term with a positive attitude.
Remote work: only occassionally.
Extension: very likely.
Languages: Both EN and SE mandatory
EXPLANATION ON LEVELS:
Levels with numbers (1-5): Increasing experience from 1=Very Junior up to 5=Very Experienced
Levels with letters (A-F): Increasing experience from F=Very Junior up to A=Very Experienced
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken Swedish and English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price the fee (4.23%) will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
The consultant is located in Sweden
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
PLEASE NOTE: From the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted.
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
Only occassionally remote work WITHIN SWEDEN might be possible, Onsite preferred.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.