|Sista svarsdatum||2023-11-17 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
Project Management is responsible for:
• Project execution, contract compliance, Hitachi Energy’s customer´s satisfaction/target fulfilment and financial results, for a project, or
• in a sub-project of a large project for the execution, contract compliance, Hitachi Energy’s customer´s satisfaction /target fulfilment and financial results. This typically includes negotiations with suppliers and Hitachi Energy’s customer representatives as well as handling deviations/claims.
Project Manager: Lead the execution of medium-sized customer projects / internal projects and ensure that all related activities are performed in accordance with HITACHI ENERGY policies, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, financial targets, as well as schedule commitments. Leads the project team allocated to the project, defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivate and monitor internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones. Provides performance feedback regarding allocated resources working on projects.
Project Manager with the support of project team is responsible for successful execution / delivery of assigned project(s) on-time, within budget with on- quality & safety framework of HITACHI ENERGY.
– HITACHI ENERGY Certified Project Manager or PMP® Certification from Project Management Institute or IPMA Level C/D certification.
– Ability to work with projects of different size, complexity, and contractual types.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience;
• Minimum three (3) years’ experience managing projects of different size, complexity, and contractual types.
• Bachelor’s Degree or similar in engineering with domain experience in HITACHI ENERGY business, or
• Another technical degree with 10-15 years of work experience within relevant field.
• Communicate fluent in English language
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier
SVC Project Manager
Our leaders are the engine for bringing the inclusion and diversity of thought to life and we need you who want to be a part of our journey!
We are looking for a project manager to lead delivery projects of Static Var Compensation (SVC) valves. As SVC Project Manager within the Valve Department of HVDC you will have an exciting and important position in our global organization. Here you will continuously meet new people and mange exciting challenges. We are interested to learn more about you and what you can contribute with so don’t hesitate to apply even though you don’t meet all requirements.
• Manage a project team within the scope of valve department for SVC valve deliveries, installed globally
• Handling the aspects of the projects to agreed-upon customer requirements
• Ensuring that technical, safety, quality and financial targets are met, and our dedicated projects are delivered on time
• Coordinate and motivate the work of an engineering team as well as material supply and production
• Responsible for project implementations ensuring best practices in cost control, resource efficiency, risk management and HSE
• Report project progress and status to internal and external stakeholders
• Project management or order management experience of product deliveries
• As a leader you are structured, open-minded and communicative
• You are a curious person with the drive to challenge yourself and the organization for continuous development in both short and long term
• You are persistent and well-organized in your way of working
• You have good communication- and interpersonal skills
• You enjoy collaboration and the wish to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
• As you will be part of a company that operates on a global arena, fluent in English is required. Swedish is preferable for collaboration with local stakeholders.
Remote work possible after required induction period.
EXPLANATION ON LEVELS:
Levels with numbers (1-5): Increasing experience from 1=Very Junior up to 5=Very Experienced
Levels with letters (A-F): Increasing experience from F=Very Junior up to A=Very Experienced
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price the fee (4.23%) will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
The consultant is located in Sweden
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
PLEASE NOTE: From the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted.
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
Remote work WITHIN SWEDEN possible after required induction period.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.