|Sista svarsdatum||2023-12-08 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
Project Management is responsible for;
• Project execution, contract compliance, Hitachi Energy’s customer´s satisfaction/target fulfilment and financial results, for a project, or
• in a sub-project of a large project for the execution, contract compliance, Hitachi Energy’s customer´s satisfaction /target fulfilment and financial results. This typically includes negotiations with suppliers and Hitachi Energy’s customer representatives as well as handling deviations/claims.
Project Manager: Lead the execution of medium-sized customer projects / internal projects and ensure that all related activities are performed in accordance with HITACHI ENERGY policies, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, financial targets, as well as schedule commitments. Leads the project team allocated to the project, defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivate and monitor internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones. Provides performance feedback regarding allocated resources working on projects.
Project Manager with the support of project team is responsible for successful execution / delivery of assigned project(s) on-time, within budget with on- quality & safety framework of HITACHI ENERGY.
– HITACHI ENERGY Certified Project Manager or PMP® Certification from Project Management Institute or IPMA Level C/D certification.
– Ability to work with projects of different size, complexity, and contractual types.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience;
• Minimum three (3) years’ experience managing projects of different size, complexity, and contractual types.
• Bachelor’s Degree or similar in engineering with domain experience in HITACHI ENERGY business, or
• Another technical degree with 10-15 years of work experience within relevant field.
• Communicate fluent in English language
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier
- Knowledge and experience from system development, preferably within HVDC technology, but also within Industrial Control and Protection Systems, Substation Protection, Automation & Telecommunication Systems.
- As a person you have a passion for people and technology, you are strong in decision making and have the right inner drive and self-management skills to take on full responsibility for your scope and deliver on time in a dynamic environment.
- You are an engaged, ambitious, and driven person that thrives in a constantly changing environment and who enjoys collaboration with employees, peers and beyond.
- You are meticulous in meeting customer needs and continuously improve quality in your work output with a problem-solving oriented and structured mindset.
- You understand deadlines, budgetary constraints and have a strong sense of responsibility, and if needed you are
- comfortable with taking decisions for your team.
- You are comfortable meeting customers and partaking in technical negotiations to support your team if needed.
Swedish skills would be advantageous.
Some remote work possible in dialogue with manager.
EXPLANATION ON LEVELS:
Levels with numbers (1-5): Increasing experience from 1=Very Junior up to 5=Very Experienced
Levels with letters (A-F): Increasing experience from F=Very Junior up to A=Very Experienced
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price the fee (4.23%) will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
The consultant is located in Sweden
Swedish skills would be advantageous
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
PLEASE NOTE: From the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted.
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
Some remote work WITHIN SWEDEN possible in dialogue with manager, but Onsite preferred.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.