|Sista svarsdatum||2023-11-17 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
Lead the execution of medium-size projects and ensure that all related activities are performed in accordance with PG policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, financial targets, as well as schedule commitments. Leads the project team allocated to the project, defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones. Provides performance feedback regarding allocated resources working on projects.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier
• Ensuring that our products consistently meet and exceed customer expectations in terms of fitness for purpose, adherence to specifications, and overall customer satisfaction.
• Developing a comprehensive quality system around our products, on all level in the product structure.
• Defining and implementing robust quality methodologies to oversee QA/QC processes within the scope of product quality.
• Establishing data requirements aligned with the value stream
• Collaborating with Product Management Organization, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) initiatives and other internal transformation initiatives that supports and enable growth.
• Holding a master’s in engineering or quality, and at least 5 years of working experience in relevant area
• Familiarity with Design for Operations principles, enabling you to assist in implementing traceability, consistency, and cost-effectiveness measures in product design.
• Deep knowledge and understanding of PLM and Product Quality from a manufacturing and design to order business.
• A deep understanding of product quality assurance/control and measurement throughout the value chain and product lifecycle.
• Substantial experience in handling Engineer to Order (ETO) projects.
• Demonstrated proficiency in driving improvements in manufacturing processes and shop floor operations.
• A genuine enthusiasm for technical solutions. Self-driven and resilient, with the ability to stay motivated and focused during continuous problem-solving activities.
• Good communication and collaboration skills, coupled with a strong desire to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
• Fluent in English, as our global operations require effective communication in this language.
- The candidate must have physical presence when necessary, demonstrating a commitment to being present in Ludvika to engage with essential stakeholders and Product Quality Specialist. As such, we strongly prefer a consultant based in Ludvika (or Dalarna region) or Västerås.
- Assignment: 6 months – 1 year or possible extension.
EXPLANATION ON LEVELS:
Levels with numbers (1-5): Increasing experience from 1=Very Junior up to 5=Very Experienced
Levels with letters (A-F): Increasing experience from F=Very Junior up to A=Very Experienced
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price the fee (4.23%) will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
The consultant is located in Sweden
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
PLEASE NOTE: From the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted.
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is Onsite – The candidate must have physical presence when necessary, demonstrating a commitment to being present in Ludvika to engage with essential stakeholders and Product Quality Specialist. As such, we strongly prefer a consultant based in Ludvika (or Dalarna region) or Västerås.