|Roll||Ingenjör – Forskning & Utveckling|
|Sista svarsdatum||2023-11-24 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
R&D Hardware development consists of requirement management, hardware design, design reviews, prototype build and functional verification. Besides meeting the functional requirements non-functional requirements such as cost, quality and time target shall be met. Work processes and associated tools are provided and the expectation is that processes are followed and provided tools are used unless other agreements are made.
Under general guidance of supervisor or more experienced engineer, perform various engineering duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of standard engineering principles and practices. Pursue initiatives to improve effectiveness of the group and increase customer satisfaction or full fill legal or other agency requirements.
Minimum requirements of education and experience:
• 2-6 years of work experience within the relevant field and a bachelor or master’s degree, or
• Another technical degree with 10-15 years of work experience within relevant field.
• Working command of the English language.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier
The R&D HW Development Engineer will be mainly responsible for facilitating the hardware development for Grid Automation Bay Level Products, located in Västerås.
• To analyze product requirements, break them down and specify them to meet customers’ expectations of high quality and safety.
• To capture these requirements in specifications while leaving freedom for optimization to our hardware suppliers..
• Develop new HW modules together with partners (ODMs): technical requirement, HW design, design review (FMEA, DFT, EMC, etc.), testing, verification, validation, and documentation
• Lead or contribute to HW systems integration, EMC, electrical safety and type test, and NPI (New Product Introduction) activities.
• Maintain existing HW modules (Cost Cuts, EOL, Production Support).
• Lead or contribute to HW development projects within an international matrix organization (Hardware, Firmware, Software, Test, Supply Chain, EMS, Quality, and Production teams).
• Contribute to continuous improvement of our ways of working.
• University degree (Bachelor or Master) in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 3 years of experience in HW Development, preferably with agile and lean methodologies.
• Expertise in at least one hardware specific discipline, as e.g., analog design, EMC, electrical safety, …
• Hands-on experience with electronics measurement, EMC, testing, and debugging.
• It will be a part of your job to communicate with external partners, project leaders, other departments and suppliers. It is therefore important that you are open-minded and straightforward in your communication.
• Experience managing suppliers will be to your advantage.
• You are a natural problem solver, who enjoys meeting new challenges.
• A team player with a holistic view, high integrity, and the skills needed to manage constantly challenging and changing targets.
• As you will be part of a company that operates in the global arena, you must be proficient in English.
• Seniority Level: Mid level
Extension possible – Yes
Remote work – no, on-site
Interview type – via Teams
EXPLANATION ON LEVELS:
Levels with numbers (1-5): Increasing experience from 1=Very Junior up to 5=Very Experienced
Levels with letters (A-F): Increasing experience from F=Very Junior up to A=Very Experienced
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price the fee (4.23%) will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
The consultant is located in Sweden
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
PLEASE NOTE: From the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted.
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is Onsite.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.