|Sista svarsdatum||2023-12-08 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
NOTE: The requested resource will be working in Wellington, NZ
R&D Software development consists of requirement management, software design, Design reviews and functional verification. Besides meeting the functional requirements non-functional requirements such as cost, quality and time target shall be met. Work processes and associated tools are provided and the expectation is that processes are followed and provided tools are used unless other agreements are made.
Independently and leading other engineers, perform various engineering duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of standard engineering principles and practices, towards set goals. Lead, plan, conduct and coordinate a range of complex engineering activities encompassing one or more engineering disciplines. Serve as consultant to management and customers regarding advanced technical studies, their potential application and the resolution of complex problems. Coordinate major engineering tasks of substantial impact to HITACHI ENERGY. Proactively develop and implement measures to improve operations and customer satisfaction.
Minimum requirements of education and experience:
• Minimum six (6) years of work experience within the relevant field including leadership/management and a bachelor or master’s degree or
• Another technical degree with more than 15 years of work experience within relevant field.
• Working command of the English language.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier
We are expanding our team of Application Engineers in Network Control to meet the increasing global demand for our innovative technology. Our diverse team places a strong emphasis on cooperation and collaboration, and we invite you to be a part of it.
As a Hydrology Expert you will play a pivotal role in optimizing the operation of renewable power generation for our customers. Your expertise will contribute to ensuring safe, secure, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective operations of hydro power plants.
Are you prepared for an exciting new challenge? If the description below resonates with your skills and aspirations, we welcome your application. We review applications continuously, so early submissions are encouraged. Join us in shaping a greener and more sustainable future!
– Act as an application expert for our system deliveries to customers in Europe, Asia, Africa, and Oceania.
– Collaborate with our customers’ hydrology experts to configure our Generation Management System (GMS) applications to meet the customer requirements.
– Work closely with customers to develop efficient and robust workflow integrations between SCADA/GMS systems and other IT/OT systems, leveraging state-of-the-art interface and integration technologies.
– Create and execute test plans and procedures with customers to ensure the system meets contractual requirements.
– Provide training to customers on operating GMS functions within the system.
– Coordinate and efficiently resolve technical problems reported by customers in collaboration with our technical team.
– Provide expert support to the proposals and tendering team, enabling Hitachi Energy to submit high quality bids.
– Embrace customer’s core values of safety and integrity by taking responsibility for your actions and fostering a culture of care for colleagues and the business.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in energy systems, electrical engineering, or computer science.
– Previous experience in the GMS systems business.
– Profound understanding of hydrology, hydro plants, and hydro units.
– Proficiency in programming languages such as C and FORTRAN.
– Willingness to travel and work at our customer locations.
– Strong analytical and communication skills, with an eagerness to thrive in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
– Fluent in English, both written and spoken, to effectively engage with a diverse range of stakeholders.
EXPLANATION ON LEVELS:
Levels with numbers (1-5): Increasing experience from 1=Very Junior up to 5=Very Experienced
Levels with letters (A-F): Increasing experience from F=Very Junior up to A=Very Experienced
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price the fee (4.23%) will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
The consultant is located in Sweden
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
PLEASE NOTE: From the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted.
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
NOTE: The requested resource will be working in Wellington, NZ – The assignment is possible virtual/remote – and there need to be a willingness to travel and work at the customer locations.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.