|Sista svarsdatum||2023-12-08 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
Software Engineering consists of the development, introduction, and application of software to respond to customer requirements and to cost-effectively provide a means of analysing, producing, distributing, and storing information.
Independently perform various engineering duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of standard engineering principles and practices, towards set goals. Plan, conduct or coordinate a range of complex engineering activities encompassing one or more engineering disciplines. Conduct or coordinate complex analyses, advanced technical studies and develop recommendations based on sound engineering practices and business considerations as well as potentially legal and other agency requirements.
Minimum requirements of education and experience:
• Minimum six (6) years of work experience within the relevant field and a bachelor or master’s degree, or
• Another technical degree with more than 15 years of work experience within relevant field.
• Working command of the English language.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier
- Control Application Engineer within Power Quality Solutions’ Control Engineering organization, responsible for design, implementation and verification of the MACH ™ Control System in delivery projects with focus on power control algorithms and logic for FACTS devices.
- Previous experience required – at least 3+ years of experience of engineering of MACH™ Control System with HiDraw programming tool for Hitachi Energy Series Compensation projects.
- Proficiency in English is required.
- Interview via team.
- No remote – on site 100%.
Levels with numbers (1-5): Increasing experience from 1=Very Junior up to 5=Very Experienced
Levels with letters (A-F): Increasing experience from F=Very Junior up to A=Very Experienced
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price the fee (4.23%) will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
The consultant is located in Sweden
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
PLEASE NOTE: From the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted.
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is Onsite.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.