|Sista svarsdatum||2023-12-08 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
Hardware/Software Configuration includes the analysis, recommendation, introduction and support of various hardware/software configurations, analyses of projected business requirements and related costs versus benefits. Develop, maintain, control, audit, analyse and manage a variety of information systems. Formulate and define system scope and objectives, devise strategies, develop or modify procedures, and resolve complex problems and related issues.
Independently perform various engineering duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of standard engineering principles and practices, towards set goals. Plan, conduct or coordinate a range of complex engineering activities encompassing one or more engineering disciplines. Conduct or coordinate complex analyses, advanced technical studies and develop recommendations based on sound engineering practices and business considerations as well as potentially legal and other agency requirements.
Minimum requirements of education and experience:
• Minimum six (6) years of work experience within the relevant field and a bachelor or master’s degree, or
• Another technical degree with more than 15 years of work experience within relevant field.
• Working command of the English language.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier
Job Title: Hyperconverged Network Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Network Engineer to join Hitachi Energy in Ludvika. You will be part of a team of talented engineers, tasked with deploying and securing the next generation of control systems within HVDC Service. In this role you will work with system-, network-, and cybersecurity implementations in HVDC upgrade projects. You will build complete infrastructure of networks and systems to support HVDC operations worldwide. Working with us at Hitachi Energy you will get great exposure to the latest technology and industry trends into Grid Integration solutions.
• Worked with hyperconverged infrastructure and is well familiar with VMware, vCenter and vxRail and similar systems.
• Well familiar with configuration of network equipment (firewalls, switches, virtual switches, GPS clocks etc.) and redundant network designs and protocols.
• Experience with Microsoft client- and server operating systems from legacy to current generations.
• Experience with databases and high-availability solutions.
• General understanding of security fundamentals and are familiar with global standards as NIST 800, IEC 64443, NERC CIP and ISO 27001.
• Previous experience from critical infrastructure is a major plus.
- Remote work – 70-80% required presence in office and test area
- English – mandatory
- Swedish – not mandatory
- Extension – possible
Levels with numbers (1-5): Increasing experience from 1=Very Junior up to 5=Very Experienced
Levels with letters (A-F): Increasing experience from F=Very Junior up to A=Very Experienced
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price the fee (4.23%) will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
The consultant is located in Sweden
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
PLEASE NOTE: From the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted.
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
Onsite preferred – some remote work WITHIN SWEDEN may be possible, however: 70-80% required presence in office and test area.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.