- Designing, developing, and enhancing electro-mechanical systems and mechatronic.
- Creating automated systems and the software to control them.
- Conducting research, documenting findings, and presenting reports.
- Developing design documents for mechanical parts and final products.
- Identifying areas of weakness in the production line or finished products and making recommendations for improvement.
- Understanding problems or client briefs and developing solutions that satisfy them.
- Assisting with onboarding, and training of junior Engineers or Apprentices.
- Hands-on aptitude, strong debugging and system analysis skills
- Desire to work in an incredibly fast-paced environment
- Good spoken and written English communication skills
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Mechatronics, Robotics, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or similar relevant to the position. Extensive experience can compensate for missing education
Our clieent is seeking an experienced Mechatronics Engineer to work as part of a growing multi-disciplinary R&D team developing innovative products.
To be successful as a Mechatronics Engineer, you should be able to work within demanding timeframes and develop original, practical solutions to problems. Outstanding candidates draw on a wide range of Engineering principles and are not afraid to wander into unchartered territory. Prototyping and hands-on ability to realize various concepts with multiple engineering disciplines are important.
Our client is a consultancy company for technological solutions, established in Norway in 2018. The company opened a subsidiary in Vietnam in 2020 and where they have 20 employees working. In total the company has >40 highly accomplished empoyees. They are looking for new employees both in Nha Trang and HCMC.in Vietnam and Haugesund in Norway.
Their focus is on doing the right things the right way, providing solutions that solve the root causes with minimal overhead, due to structured LEAN workflow with Agile processes. Our main activities are Biological Research, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Electronics and Optics design. Electronic PCB layout, Software development, Embedded Software/Firmware, IoT, Edge Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Web Applications are also fields we are proficient in. We pride ourselves in providing valuable engineering solutions in the above fields, in addition to dedicated customer technical support throughout projects and products lifespan. We have experience in the fields of Aquaculture, Agriculture, Robotics, Cybernetics and Mechatronics, but we do not exclude other sectors.
Our business consists of R&D services for large international corporations as well as smaller, local companies. We are also developing our own products that we will manufacture to be sold worldwide. Our team in Vietnam may support and work on projects together with our staff in Norway, and to work on projects in Vietnam or other regions. The team in Vietnam is partly European and partly Vietnamese.