|Sista svarsdatum||2023-06-09 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
Electrical/Electronic Engineering encompasses the planning, design, development, testing, installation, and co-ordination of related activities involving electrical/electronic components and systems, including automation. It also co-ordinates activities internally and with other groups to effectively accomplish objectives requiring knowledge of associated functions and related engineering fields. Use computers and selected programs for such matters as preparing reports and conducting analyses.
Under general guidance of supervisor or more experienced engineer, perform various engineering duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of standard engineering principles and practices. Pursue initiatives to improve effectiveness of the group and increase customer satisfaction or full fill legal or other agency requirements.
Minimum requirements of education and experience:
• 2-6 years of work experience within the relevant field and a bachelor or master’s degree, or
• Another technical degree with 10-15 years of work experience within relevant field.
• Working command of the English language.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier
• Perform semiconductor valve calculations including electrical, thermal and losses.
• Perform semiconductor valve simulations including circuit and FEM simulations.
• Design, testing and maintenance of digital current transformers for HVDC and FACTS applications.
• Specify testing requirements to ensure that tests are performed according to standards.
• Specify control and protection requirements on the valve.
• Being responsible for customer trainings.
• Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• You have either a Bachelor of Science or a Master of Science in Power Engineering, Electronics, Engineering Physics or equivalent.
• Previous work experience in similar fields is preferable.
• You have good knowledge of engineering tools such as Matlab, Mathcad, PSCAD, PSpice, COMSOL or ANSYS, etc.
• Experiences aside, the most important aspect is your positive attitude and passion for electrical & electronics engineering. We are looking for you, who are self-motivated and curious, and thrive in a role where you can deepen your knowledge.
• Fluency in English is required, and Swedish is highly valued.
• You are team player who is not hesitant in communicating with people.
• You are natural problem solver who enjoys challenges and are open-minded and straightforward in the communication.
Remote work might be possible in dialogue with manager.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price the fee (4.23%) will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
The consultant is located in Sweden
Swedish is highly valued
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
PLEASE NOTE: From the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted.
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
Some remote work WITHIN SWEDEN may be possible in dialogue with manager.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.