|Sista svarsdatum||2022-07-22 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
We are now looking for a SE_Electrical Engineering – Qualification Level 2 to Hitachi Energy Sweden AB in Ludvika.
Electrical/Electronic Engineering encompasses the planning, design, development, testing, installation and coordination of related activities involving electrical/electronic components and systems, including automation. It also co-ordinates activities internally and with other groups to effectively accomplish objectives requiring knowledge of associated functions and related engineering fields. Use computers and selected programs for such matters as preparing reports and conducting analyses.Under general guidance of supervisor or more experienced engineer, perform various engineering duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of standard engineering principles and practices. Pursue initiatives to improve effectiveness of the group and increase customer satisfaction or full fill legal or other agency requirements.
Minimum requirements of education and experience:
· 2-6 years of work experience within the relevant field and a Bachelor or Master degree, or
· Another technical degree with 10-15 years of work experience within relevant field.
· Working command of the English language.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
Hitachi Energy has transformer factories all over the globe using different transformer core concepts. These different concepts often have different specifications and tolerances. However, the cores themselves can be quite similar and even manufactured at the same facility. It is therefore desirable to survey and streamline the specifications within the company.
The candidate is expected to be organized and to actively find patterns and best practices in the existing documentation. Solid written and spoken English as well as an outgoing personality are required as the project will involve frequent contacts with other Hitachi Energy factories.
The task consists of:
– Analyzing and compiling the existing specifications and previous non-conformance reports.
– Identifying opportunities for standardization, e.g. merging specifications with the same requirements.
– Identifying best practices and gaps in the existing specifications, e.g. requirements that are missing from certain specifications, or previous quality concerns that are not adequately addressed in the specifications.
– Classifying the existing specifications based on whether they contain Hitachi Energy intellectual property.
– Writing an instruction document for how to specify a transformer core, based on the above.
– Writing an instruction document for how to verify that the specifications are followed (with actions to be taken before, during, and after the manufacturing of the core).
A bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or science is recommended. Experience with quality control, process industry, and/or transformer design is beneficial but not mandatory.
The project is expected to run for approximately one year, and the placement will be at the Ludvika Transformers factory.
If a consultant can start sooner, this is possible.
We are not looking for a very junior, but a junior consultant.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
The consultant must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Attach CV in Word format (MUST BE IN ENGLISH) under the Documents tab. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Attach CV (MUST BE IN ENGLISH) in Word format under the Documents tab in the offer.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is possible virtual/remote, but Onsite preferred.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag