|Sista svarsdatum||2023-06-16 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
We, at Components in Ludvika, are now looking for a Simulation/tender engineer (project engineer) to join our bushings engineering team! We are a unit within the transformer business, supplying world class components to transformer manufacturers worldwide. We are proud of our product portfolio, our global customer base as well as our modern production unit. Our strong ambition will always be to be our customers’ preferred choice of supply and hope that you will play a key role.
• Electrical and thermal simulations of bushings
• Technical support for quotation of HVDC and large AC projects
• Technical support to sales in order related questions
• Document simulations and tests into reports and customer documents
• Prepare customer specific documents for orders
• Live Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• A Graduate or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar
• At least 5 years working experience in related field of engineering. Transformer or bushing design experience is preferred.
• Knowledge on simulation software such as COMSOL Multiphysics or Ansys is considered as an advantage
• Experience on Microsoft office and tools
• Good communication skills in English Language in oral and written form
• Knowledge on HVDC valve design or topology design is considered as an advantage
• Having a team player attitude but being self-reliant and having the ability to drive the business both in a technical way as well as being aware of and having a commercial business-oriented mindset is critical.
• Since you will be working in a global environment being fluent in English (written and spoken) is essential. Being fluent in Swedish is meriting but not mandatory.
ENGINEER (qualification level 2) is also okay to submit. 2-6 years of work experience within the relevant field.
Interviews – will take place via Teams or in-person.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price the fee (4.23%) will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
The consultant is located in Sweden
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
PLEASE NOTE: From the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted.
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
Some remote work WITHIN SWEDEN may be possible, but Onsite preferred.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.