|Sista svarsdatum||2023-06-16 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
Generate constrained engineering and production plan, material plan and Work In Progress (WIP) inventory rationalization in order to improve service levels and optimize working capital. Assembles and analyses all data pertinent to creating a constrained engineering (for Engineered-To-Order businesses) and production plan, uses rough-cut and detail capacity planning and links it to the demand plan.Obtains sign-off from Engineering and Production Managers and inputs it to the Integrated Business Planning process.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
We are looking for an experienced planner for:
- Production planning of work elements in our workshop such as welding, mechanical assembly, electrical assembly, testing and packaging with regard to production resources such as personnel, materials and assembly areas.
- Maintaining good communication with production managers and project managers with regard to re-planning and possible delays of projects in production.
- Monitoring the time spent in production and correcting plans for different work steps.
- ERP and planning programmes. We work mainly in ERP-LN.
- Production planning in the engineering industry.
- Internal communication with production management, project managers and marketing department.
- Areas such as assembly, workshop work and production methods.
- You are sociable and easy to express yourself in speech and writing.
- You are fluent in spoken and written Swedish and English.
- You enjoy working with colleagues in your own and other departments such as marketing and production.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken Swedish and English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price the fee (4.23%) will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
The consultant is located in Sweden
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
PLEASE NOTE: From the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted.
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
Some remote work WITHIN SWEDEN is possible in dialogue with manager.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.