|Roll||Systemingenjör – El|
|Sista svarsdatum||2023-01-20 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
Minimum requirements of education and experience:
- 2-6 years of work experience within the relevant field and a Bachelor or Master degree, or
- Another technical degree with 10-15 years of work experience within relevant field.
- Working command of the English language.
Hornsea 3 project
Main responsibility is to keep track of queries and request logged in data base for an offshore HVDC project. The job include to facilitate the replies to platform supplier and reminding others in the design team about replies when urgent. Follow up with the internal design responsible people and make sure we submit the answers in correct way. Work together with the technical lead for offshore wind and help with arranging meeting, take notes, follow up on actions and support to the extent it can be done. Document status for queries, milestones, documents etc in different tools. As an offshore coordinator you have a junior role in a senior engineering group and have if you act proactive a good platform.
- Looking for a junior consultant with 0-4 years of experience in relevant field.
- For this assignment you need to travel to Göteborg in the beginning during training period. No need to be on site in Göteborg in the long run, the office will be in Ludvika or Västerås.
- Some remote work might be possible part time, in dialogue with manager.
- English is mandatory for this role and Swedish a big plus.
- Possibility of extension of the assignment.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Swedish speaking is a big plus.
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
Some remote work WITHIN SWEDEN, but Onsite preferred: Some remote work might be possible part time, in dialogue with manager.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag