|Roll||Kvalitet och driftspecialist|
|Sista svarsdatum||2023-06-23 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
Implement various test methods and standards to ensure performance and quality. Act with safety, efficiency, quality and productivity to assure that products and systems meet stated requirements. Conducts test protocols as assigned to ensure the products and systems that are created by the local organization meet specifications.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
• Kontrollmätning av svetsade detaljer (Measuring of welded details).
• Visuell kontroll av svetsar enligt ISO5817 (Visual control of welds according to ISO5817).
• Kontrollmätning av maskinbearbetade detaljer (Measuring of machined details).
• Hantera NCR i vårt system (Handle NCRs in our NCR system).
• Hantera QICs i vårt digitala kontrollkortssystem (Handle QICs i our controlcard system).
• Hantera ritningar i Windchill (Handle drawings in Windchill).
• Hantera styrande dokument i vårt dokumenthanteringssystem (Handle governing documents in xECM).
- Interviews – in person
- 100% on site
- 2 shifts (Mon -Fri AM and PM)
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price the fee (4.23%) will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
The consultant is located in Sweden
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
PLEASE NOTE: From the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted.
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is Onsite.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.