|Roll||Ingenjör – Forskning & Utveckling|
|Sista svarsdatum||2023-01-30 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
R&D Engineer – Core steel
For our research and development team at Transformers we are looking for an R&D Engineer for a pro-ject related to transformer cores and core steel. You will join our team in supporting our factories world-wide to optimize transformer cores in terms of quality, performance, and sustainability. Your focus will be on developing and implementing a method to improve utilization of grain-oriented electrical steel (GOES).
• Experimental validation of transformer performance with different combinations of GOES
• Development of algorithm for optimum utilization of available GOES at the core manufacturing center
• Writing implementation specification for this algorithm into existing data management systems
• Supporting and validating implementation at the processing center
• Development of a process for adapting transformer designs for better utilization of GOES
• Writing implementation specification for this process into existing transformer design systems
• Supporting and validating implementation
• Testing and documentation
• You have a master’s degree or higher in science or engineering (preferably physics or electrical en-gineering) that includes experimental methods, statistics, electromagnetism, and basic programming (preferably using Matlab or Python). Alternatively, you have comparable skills from previous work ex-perience.
• You have strong communication, organization, and project-management skills, both face-to-face and using video-conferencing tools.
• You communicate well in both written and spoken English. It is also beneficial if you speak Swedish and/or Turkish, but it is not required.
Remote work max 80%, need to come to the office once a week.
Possible extension after period, based on performance and cost.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Beneficial if you speak Swedish and/or Turkish
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is possible virtual/remote WITHIN SWEDEN: Remote work max 80%, need to come to the office once a week.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag