|Roll||Ingenjör – Forskning & Utveckling|
|Sista svarsdatum||2023-04-21 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
R&D Hardware development consists of requirement management, hardware design, design reviews, prototype build and functional verification. Besides meeting the functional requirements non-functional requirements such as cost, quality and time target shall be met. Work processes and associated tools are provided and the expectation is that processes are followed and provided tools are used unless other agreements are made.
Under general guidance of supervisor or more experienced engineer, perform various engineering duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of standard engineering principles and practices. Pursue initiatives to improve effectiveness of the group and increase customer satisfaction or full fill legal or other agency requirements.
Minimum requirements of education and experience:
• 2-6 years of work experience within the relevant field and a bachelor or master’s degree, or
• Another technical degree with 10-15 years of work experience within relevant field.
• Working command of the English language
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
Job title: Electronics Component Engineer
• You will be responsible for the electronics components within MACH products
• Work closely with product development teams especially electronics design engineers during development of new products as well as maintenance of existing products
• Provide support during internal component request process and searching for suitable components as needed
• Compare component specifications and data sheets to propose alternate components for further analysis
• Make sure during components selection that selection process has a product life cycle perspective in line with overall lifetime expectation of the complete product
• Help avoid single sourcing situations with very narrow design specifications that limit potential supplier base
• You will Interface with electronics component manufacturers to get technical information regarding electronics components etc.
• You will communicate and interact with internal supply chain management and electronics manufacturers regarding component related questions.
• Work in interaction with a PLM system (Teamcenter) to secure correct technical component data, descriptions, attributes; correct environmental compliance data, and up to date technical information such as data sheets, PDNs, PCNs
• To succeed in this role, you have a deep understanding of electronics components from electronics development work and/or experience of working as component engineer in a supply chain or development organization
• You have a university education preferably in electronics engineering/physics/materials science but relevant experience in component engineering tasks is the most important
• Experience in search and selection of components for new designs
• Experience of advanced PLM tools (ex: Teamcenter, Windchill), obsolescence management tools (ex: Silicon Expert, IHS)
• Ability to prepare well organized documentation and reports for components and LCM analysis
• Ability to read and interpret circuit schematics
• Experience of electronics manufacturing and component sourcing processes
• Spoken and written skills in English are required and fluency in Swedish is highly desirable
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price the fee (4.23%) will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
The consultant is located in Sweden
Fluency in Swedish is highly desirable
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
PLEASE NOTE: From the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted.
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
Some remote work WITHIN SWEDEN may be possible, but Onsite preferred.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.