|Roll||Projektledare – Forskning & Utveckling|
|Sista svarsdatum||2023-01-23 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
Hitachi Energy is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable, and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. We strive to be world leaders in electric power by helping countries to have greener, stronger and cleaner electricity. By bringing sustainable energy to more and more people, we can reduce our impact on the planet. As R&D Project manager you will be part of a great team in Grids and Power Quality Solutions and become one of the key persons in organizing the delivery of value to the rest of our organization.
• Be one of the main drivers of an Agile Release Train.
• Support on monitoring the financials for the release train.
• Give input and advise to different Cops (Communities of Practices) as well as coach and train others to bring them onboard SAFe framework.
• Support and improve the processes for delivering value.
• Run quarterly planning events.
• Run weekly Release Train follow-ups.
• Own the agile release train planning board.
• Coordinate reporting.
Experience from SAFe implementation and/or SAFe deliveries.
• SAFe (Or Other Agile) certificates are merits, especially SAFe SPC.
• A couple of years of experience in R&D project management (Agile or waterfall execution)..
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
• Experience from Azure DevOps is an advantage.
• Good budgeting skills and financial awareness.
• Confidence in stakeholder management.
• We highly value your personality and see that you have a positive and pro-active mindset and are a team player.
Interview: Prefer F2F – but if not possible, via Teams instead.
Remote work must be in line with the team (50%). First start at the office, in the future remote can be possible.
Extension after period is possible, depends on performance.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Swedish speaking would be nice.
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
Some remote work WITHIN SWEDEN may be possible: Remote work must be in line with the team (50%). First start at the office, in the future remote can be possible.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag