|Roll||Ingenjör – Forskning & Utveckling|
|Sista svarsdatum||2023-05-26 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
R&D Verification and validation (V&V) consists of being part of verification and validation planning, execution, documentation of results and communication of results back to our design teams. Verification and validation is conducted within the following technology areas, Electronics Hardware, Software, Field programmable gate arrays (FPGA) and Mechanics. Work processes and associated tools are provided, and the expectation is that processes are followed and provided tools are used unless other agreements are made.
Under general guidance of supervisor or more experienced engineer, perform various engineering duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of standard engineering principles and practices. Pursue initiatives to improve effectiveness of the group and increase customer satisfaction or full fill legal or other agency requirements.
Minimum requirements of education and experience:
• 2-6 years of work experience within the relevant field and a bachelor or master’s degree, or
• Another technical degree with 10-15 years of work experience within relevant field.
• Working command of the English language.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
• Knowledge and experience in embedded systems and testing (must have)
• System testing (must have)
• Experience in using electrical and electronic testing equipment (must have)
• ISTQB certification or equivalent knowledge of testing standards, procedures etc. (must have)
• Technical Documentation (must have)
• Proficiency in English language (must have)
• Knowledge of TFS or Azure Devops (good to have)
• Knowledge of SAFe and SCRUM (good to have)
• Basic knowledge of C#,C++ and C –
• Knowledge of MACH System (good to have)
• Git knowledge (good to have)
• We are looking forward for candidate who have a genuine interest in learning the system, understanding the user requirements and developing test cases accordingly. We work with releases catering to many different projects which may also be time critical. Hence team work and a structured way of working is the key to be on schedule and to be successful in this team. Leading the team with the competence acquired is highly expected.
Opportunity to work remote in dialogue with manager.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price the fee (4.23%) will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
The consultant is located in Sweden
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
PLEASE NOTE: From the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted.
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
Some remote work WITHIN SWEDEN may be possible, but Onsite preferred.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.