|Sista svarsdatum||2023-02-10 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
Minimum requirements of education and experience:
- More than 6 years of work experience within the relevant field and a Bachelor or Master degree or
- Another technical degree with approx. 15 years of work experience within relevant field.
- Working command of the English language
FPGA programmer, Research & Development, for a specific assignment connected to one of our ongoing order projects. In this context you will:
- Create and implement solutions into our FPGA environment
- Perform verification of our control systems
- Fault trace and enhance our solutions.
- Your have competence and experience within FPGA development.
- We want to see that you are into troubleshooting and test your own solutions.
- You need to master English and enjoy working in an international setting where you will get to exchange knowledge with people from all over the world.
- In addition, you have what it takes to plan and organize your own work.
- For us, that means that you are a driven problem solver who eagerly takes initiatives and always delivers on time and according to expectations.
Interviews – both via teams or in person possible, candidate to have 2-5 years of relevant working experience for the domain, remote work to a minimum as the work is normally connected to a target system in the test lab.
The assumed total duration of the assignment will be concluded in the first phase of the actual work.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is mainly carried out Onsite. Remote work is kept to a minimum and need to be agreed with manager.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag