|Sista svarsdatum||2022-11-28 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
Job title: Electronics Product Verification/Test Engineer
Experience with High Voltage products and testing is a must for this position.
• In this role, your will be responsible for planning and performing verification / type testing on MACH products specifically on valve electronics.
• The test are mainly based on standards such as IEC 61000-6-5, IEC 60255-1 and IEEE 37.90, direct experience with these standards is a merit.
• Another integral part of your work will be to produce test reports and related documents.
• Given our global arena, you will have opportunities to broaden your network as well as further deepen your skills in our challenging settings – a great foundation for your future with us.
• Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• To succeed in this role, you have 5+ years of experience from electronics product verification and/or type testing.
• Master’s or higher degree in Electrical Engineering or related field is a merit.
• You have been working with environmental testing within the following areas:
– Climate testing including cold, dry heat and damp heat.
– EMC testing including surge, fast transient/burst and radio frequency electromagnetic field emissions & susceptibility.
– Mechanical testing including seismic, vibration and shock.
– Safety tests including dielectric & impulse voltage test, insulation resistance and protective bonding.
• Valve electronics products have nominal voltage range above 50V and in some cases till 1000V, experience with High Voltage products and testing is a must for this position.
Remote work can be possible in different periods, on average up to 40%.
Assignment is for 6 months, can be extended.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
The consultant must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is possible virtual/remote WITHIN SWEDEN: Remote work can be possible in different periods, on average up to 40%.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag