|Sista svarsdatum||2023-01-20 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
In the role of Transport and Logistics Planner, you are responsible for order handling and shipments all over the world and ensure that deliveries arrive to the destination at the right time with the right documentation. The work includes contacts internally and with customers and freight forwarders, planning and booking of transports and production of documents for deliveries. You handle goods supply issues daily via telephone, Teams and email. This means that you are an important link and coordinator between our customers, internal functions of freight forwarders and agents. The performance of the tasks must always follow the regulations and routines regarding quality and safety as well as legal aspects. The role includes routine work tasks but also problem solving and continuous improving.
The work is carried out in a global environment at a high pace, with a strong focus on cross-functional collaboration to strive for the best for our internal and / or external stakeholders. The nature of the role requires an ability to be flexible and to be able to independently prioritize and make assessments of how the time is best distributed for the work to be conducted efficiently.
• Handle the transport process from packed material to delivery at customer, including planning, booking and monitoring.
• Prepare shipping documents and evaluate suppliers’ documents.
• Fulfills shipping, packing and marking procedures per project requirements and in compliance with governmental regulations.
• Work together with internal project, suppliers, forwarders and customer representatives to ensure a smooth shipping process if Hitachi deliveries to site.
• Represent Logistic team in project teams and take responsibility for all shipments in projects within your responsibility.
• Ensure project timelines and transportation budget are met.
• Ensure compliance of shipping with all local and Global Regulations.
• Experience in area of transport/shipping – min 2 years.
• Good communication and networking skills as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong administration skills, sense of ownership and sense of responsibility.
• Technical interest and ability to solve complex problems independently.
• Fluency in English, written and verbal, is a requirement. Swedish is a plus.
• Good knowledge of computers and systems: MS Office package, SAP are must.
• Experience in working with DG (dangerous goods) is a plus.
• You are a social and outgoing team player.
• You strive for good cooperation in your contact areas and always take personal responsibility.
• Important qualities are that you are careful and feel comfortable following our established rules, routines and standards.
• You are committed, flexible, proactive and service minded.
• Problem solving, organizational skills and high level of stress management complete the profile.
The position is in Ludvika and 100% on site work.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Swedish speaking is a plus.
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is Onsite.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag