|Sista svarsdatum||2023-05-05 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
Warehouse and production line manager
Plans, directs and monitors all activities in the warehouse and production line. Develop and manage warehouse and production operations to control effectively production execution, act on deviations. The receipt, storage, picking and dispatch of products, systems and services to customers. Operates within approved budget. Manages the warehouse and production line staff activities to optimize resources and determines actions to cost issues as necessary.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
- A manager for production line and warehouse.
- Manage a team of 25 workers as stand-in for the production manager during a period and later as shift-leader during a planned 2-shift period.
- Our production is box-build of electrical protection equipment in an automated workflow and supporting functions.
- Warehouse management is supply of material for production and a pick and pack workflow for redistribution.
- We work with SAP and a purposed MES/WMS.
- Start – as soon as possible.
- Interview – preferred F2F inä Vsterås, at Nätverksgatan 3.
- Remote – No. (Maybe max 1 day a week, but only when it is possible)
- Extension after period – Yes, depends on projects, business, performance etc.
- English speaking – not mandatory, but would be a plus.
- Swedish speaking – mandatory.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken Swedish is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
The consultant is located in Sweden
English speaking – not mandatory, but would be a plus.
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
PLEASE NOTE: From the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted.
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is Onsite: Can be remote WITHIN SWEDEN max 1 day a week – only if and when it is possible.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.