Project manager in Grid Automation Products.
- Leading and managing complex software and hardware projects and coordinating work of multi-location and cross-functional project teams. Motivating and monitoring internal and/or external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones.
- Ensure product quality while balancing scope, schedule, and resources.
- Assuring transparency around change requests, unforeseen results/events and identified risks and ensuring that they are properly managed and communicated. Securing that all opportunities are captured and acted upon.
- Creating reports, chairing, and coordinating the communication of project status to project team, steering committee, and other stakeholders.
- Ensuring the completion and maintenance of all required documentation, paperwork, records, in accordance with established company procedures, work processes and product development process.
- Improve and develop the project execution model to maximize value, identify (minimize waste) and visualize flow.
- Master’s degree in computer science, electronic engineering or equivalent, along with at least 3 years’ experience from managing product development projects.
- Proven knowledge and experience in project management tools, preferably in an agile and lean organization, including gate model.
- Ability to analyze complex challenges, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- You are flexible, well organized, a driven problem solver, solutions-oriented, who willingly takes initiatives, delivers on time and according to expectations.
- Used to teamwork in international teams with excellent interpersonal skills and proficient in English (written, speaking), whereas Swedish is qualifying.