We are now looking for a SE_IS Project Management-D (Business Implementation Lead) to Hitachi Energy Sweden AB in Ludvika.
Accountable for planning, coordinating, and managing all aspects of IS program/IS project portfolio to agreed targets, in time, in budget and at quality of functionality, in coordination with internal PG or 3rd party project execution resources. Responsible for interaction with functional/business unit leadership to develop the PMO related project portfolio that aligns with the overall PG program/project portfolio and business objectives and priorities. Is also responsible for supporting and implementing a robust and flexible IS program/ IS project execution methodology for use throughout the organization. Leads the PMO team and monitors the IS program/IS project portfolio delivery according to agreed targets, identifies potential risks and proposes mitigation actions. Escalation point for issues needing resolution.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplie
Business Implementation lead to manage and coordinate the change management and business side of PLM project implementations throughout the company.
Experience from business transformation projects with IT systems change and the relevant change management as a key component.
E.g. ERP or PLM implementations with large business process changes.
Please read the attachted job description document: “Role Description – Business Implementation Lead.docx”
Business Implementation Lead
- Lead the business implementation team and coordinate implementation efforts
- Own the top-level implementation plan
- Lead business change management to create a common message across departments within the projects and across projects
- Drive business change communication on management level as well as within the projects
- Communicating with stakeholders to identify and resolve issues throughout implementation process
- Coordinate implementation efforts in the projects with PLM program management
- Plan, lead, organize and control multiple project initiatives in accordance with approved scope and schedule
- Coordinate training activities with Training team
- Process to people implementation
- Business process harmonization, documentation in proper management systems
- Ensure smooth transition to operations post go-live and ramp-up.
- Monitoring and analyzing performance metrics to ensure that goals are being met throughout the implementation process
- Executive and top management communication for the change above
- End User communication for the change above
- Ability to engage with the business and gain an understanding of business drivers and goals
- Efficient working both f2f and using MS Teams
- Business change management
- Project management
- Working with technical teams in development efforts
- Understanding of business systems, infrastructure and other IT related dependencies
- Communication across all levels of business
- Consolidation of companies’ experience
- Working in large international engineering/industry companies
- Experience from executive mangement
- Large business transformation projects
- Business process analysis, documentation and implementation
- End-to-end business process perspective
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must
Remote is ok, however applicants for both roles must be able to travel to Västerås/Ludvika to a varying degree depending on where in the projects we are.
So here I would say we need someone located in Sweden.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.