We are now looking for a SE_Senior Project Engineer-D (IT/OT- Infrastructure Specialist with focus on Cybersecurity for HVDC Control systems) to Hitachi Energy Sweden AB in Ludvika
Design authority for an engineering discipline with medium complexity. Complete assignments on multiple projects of moderate size or portions of major projects, cost-effectively and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, and safety requirements. Coordinates engineering discipline across several projectsProvides technical support for testing, installation and commissioning activities.Designs and conducts experiments, analyzes and interprets data. Prepares complete project documents in one’s area of responsibility. Serves as a specialist in application of advanced concepts and methods.
Additional Hiring Information:
• Supporting our engineering teams to ensure our project and service deliveries meet our defined cybersecurity levels.
• Introducing new cybersecurity-related policies, standards, and practices.
• Working on certifications and re-certifications with implementation of new standards in our deliveries.
• Support in Cybersecurity Assessments at Customer sites.
• Representing Hitachi Energy in customer discussions related to IT/OT environment and cybersecurity.
• You will work in an inspiring, cross-functional, and international working environment.
• You will be part of the Cybersecurity Service that is one of the core pillars in our strategy.
• You will have the opportunity for personal and professional development in a growing part of our business.
• You will be a member of IT/OT strategy- and reference teams.
• You will have great exposure to the latest technology and industry trends into Grid Integration solutions.
• You may hold a vocational education or university degree applicable to the work with IT-systems and networking (e.g Computer Science).
• Experiences in the field of IT and OT infrastructure.
• Previous experience from critical infrastructure, network equipment (firewalls, switches, GPS clocks) and redundant network designs and protocols.
• Experience with VMware, VxRail, Microsoft client- and server operating systems (virtual and bare metal) from legacy to current generations.
• General understanding of standards as IEC 62351, IEEE 1686, IEC 62443 and NERC CIP
• You realize collaboration is a key for success.
• Strong communication skills in English, competency in Swedish is also favorable.
• It is beneficial if you are a person who can imagine creating a future in a smaller city.
• Further education and/or certification in IT/Cybersecurity is a plus (e.g. Penetration Testing).
• Cyber Vulnerability Assessment (e.g Nessus vulnerability scanning).
• Intrusion detection systems, security information event monitoring, application control and other security-relevant systems.
• Driving license
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.