- PG Certified Senior Project Manager or PG /PMP® Certified Senior Project Manager or similar.
- Ability to work with projects of different size, complexity and contractual types.
- Ability to assess, propose and implement solutions for rapid recovery of troubled or challenged projects (need based).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing projects, ideally managing complex projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering with domain experience in PG business.
- Experience with Projects of different size, complexity and contractual types.
- PMP® certification from Project Management Institute or certified by PG competitor as Senior PM or IPMA Level B/C certification recommended if recruited from an external organization.
- Understanding of power transmission, substations and relay protection and control is required.
- Experience of being commercially and contractually responsible for project deliverables are required.
- To be successful in the job, work in our office in close collaboration with the team of about 60% of working time is required, whilst the rest (approx 40%) can be done from remotely.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.