We are looking for a positive person with experience from function development, designing and implementing control and/or diagnostic strategies in an embedded control system. Our team is responsible for design, implementation and verifi cation of control functionality for all Volvo groupcombustion engines (diesel, LNG, B100, H2) . We work in close cooperation with our colleagues working withhardware design and calibration/optimization globally. We are involved in all project
phases from Advanced Engineering to industrialization to Maintenance/quality fi xes.
The implementation is mainly done in Matlab/SimuLink/TargetLink but also using C code.
– Master degree in E, M, Y, Z, F or similar with good understanding in control theory, model design,
and / or diagnostics.
– Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written is required as we work in a global environment.
– We are working in small teams using agile methods in a global environment. The work hence requires skills inteamwork and collaboration.
– We are solving complex system aspects and hence an ability to drive things forward, together with team colleaguesand colleagues in other teams / sites is key.
– Relevant experiences from vehicle industry with designing and implementing emedded functionality.
– Experience from application/calibration work is a merit.
-Combustion engine knowledge is a merit.